Starting an Amazon website is not an easy task, and that’s why you need to have proper tools built right into the theme.
If you are short on right tools,
Then it can hurt the whole campaign and then the conversion. So, you need to switch for a proper affiliate ready theme, which perfectly fits the requirements for an Amazon affiliate.
The best part?
Is I have done the research for you, and I’m happy to share my finding:
Want more recommendations?
Here is my compilation of the best Amazon affiliate WordPress themes. You can start with any of these as they have the right tools and perfect ingredients for the specific niche.
Let’s check out our best options now!
- 1 OptimizePress
- 2 REHub
- 3 Moneyflow
- 4 Kingdom
- 5 Splash
- 6 Point Pro
- 7 Rise
- 8 Sahifa
- 9 Affiliate Review PLUS
- 10 Rich WordPress Theme
- 11 FocusBlog
- 12 Hooray
- 13 Smart Passive Income Pro
- 14 Zeno
- 15 Authority Zon
- 16 Clipper
- 17 Ultimate Azon
- 18 Compare
- 19 Stored
- 20 Price Comparison Theme
- 21 ReThink v2
- 22 Digiseller
- 23 Courtier
- 24 Comre
OptimizePress allows you to create highly converting landing pages which you can use to promote products on Amazon. Is packed with a ton of features to help you convert your visitors and the paying customers giving you more commission through the Amazon referral program. The possibilities are endless with this template as it allows you to create unique looking websites of in a matter of minutes thanks to the pre-made it templates that comes included. Also included with your purchase is a fair bit of free training and courses to help you become a better Internet marketer. It’s been used by many top bloggers around the web for years, and with each update, the feature list continues to grow to keep you updated with modern growth strategies. This theme to be like into Swiss Army knife for Internet marketers as it allows you to create various type of websites such as a membership website enabling you to charge a recurring subscription. You can make changes to your site in real time thanks to the live editor system also eliminating never needed to refresh the webpage.
- Over 30 different templates to choose from which has been optimized to increase your conversion rate.
- Over 40 different custom element such as a countdown timer, testimonial blocks, video player, order boxes and much more.
- This theme also integrates with at last at the top of marketing plugins out there such as Aweber. Wishlist, Optimizely, Clickbank and a whole lot more.
This particular theme comes with a package which includes three bonus themes and a content egg tool. It is one of the top-rated entry at ThemeForest, and it packs all the ingredients which one will require running an affiliate website. It can even be used to run an online community, and the features of an affiliate site can be increased into e-commerce, thanks to the built-in WooCommerce integration. Most importantly, it’s regularly updated to fix glitches and add new features.
Template author describes RE: hub as the number one best-selling money-making WordPress theme currently selling on ThemeForest. With this theme, you’re able to create an e-commerce store, run a coupon or deals store with the click of a button. They didn’t just stop there; they allow front end user submission, filterable search option, dynamic tables for comparison and a lot more. Just to give you an idea of how I plan to go about explaining the different features and functionality of this theme. I will have a quick look at each child theme that comes free with this template and then goes through a few of the highlights and negative of the different child themes.
Starting with Recash, which is a community-driven coupon/deal site with this child theme it allows users to submit deals and offers. In a similar manner to hotUKdeals which are also a community driven Deals website. With the help of BuddyPress, you’re able to display the most recent activities from members across the site. There is also a group section in which your members can create individual groups for different deals or even different regions/country. The visual design of the site is very appealing, and with the customization option you can easily tweak and edit the design and the color scheme to match your brand identity. There’s also a custom widget in which you can display the top rated products and also the most viewed products in a particular time frame.
Rehub, which is the default theme, features a magazine style layout in which you can promote products in a blog format. What’s cool and unique about this template is that it allows you to create a call to actions on a particular post to where readers can purchase the product that you’re talking about. If there’re several different places in which a user can purchase from you can to neatly insert a comparison table for user convenience. The commenting system is also unique to this theme in which it allows the users to sort the comments by how helpful the comment left has been. To further help increase your online revenue within each article you’re able to input automatically a cursor showcasing related post and product within a particular category.
ReDirect is one of the latest addition to the child themes that you have access to providing you purchased this theme. This child theme features a unique concept which allows users to list different service or products as you would in a directory and of course you’re able to import your affiliate links. On the product page, there’s array of information to be had such as giving users a product or service overview screenshots, videos, specification and also author rating. For this child theme, I strongly urge that you check out the demo to get a better idea and understanding of what you can do.
Repick can be likened to thisiswhyI’mbroke and other similar sites as it allows you to list products you may have come across the web. Your readers can then browse through your list of recommended items using filters such as most popular and that the most liked products. Also worth mentioning is that this particular child theme encourages users to report a deal if a links broken all the deals no longer available.
Last but not least Rething is a much more modern and upmarket WordPress child theme which will help you to build a brand reviewing products and displaying them in a unique way. With this child theme, you can create a regular blog post with product comparison tables, post with coupons, product review and much more. To cut a long story short if I were in the process of wanting to promote Amazon products within my affiliate links this would be the theme and child I would personally use.
There is a lot more things I wanted to go into about this theme as you can see it would require a separate post to do it.
- It comes with built-in advanced user review system, allowing the visitors to interact with the product and create an online community.
- It can be used to share coupons, or compare products, and even holds filters to help a visitor find a perfect product.
- Other than WooCommerce, the theme supports EDD and Ecwid, which are other popular e-commerce tools.
- It also has dedicated support for various affiliate plugins.
- Support for the Content Egg plugin which works with Zanox, Linkshare, Affili.net, Ebay, Amazon, CJ, Shareasale, Affiliate WIndow, Tradedoubler, Optimized media and more!
- Specification builder and comparison tables which I’ve seen work perfectly for sites like apennyshaved.com.
- Countless possibilities of earning with this theme again, I strongly urge you to check out the template details page for more information.
Moneyflow is one of those themes that’s suited to different levels of marketers looking to make serious money online. With this theme I will send the right message to your readers who are trust, confidence and authority providing you have great content, you can easily review Amazon products and do the unique shortcodes add a compelling call-to-action. You also get AdSense integration meaning you just copy and paste your ad code in the theme options area. There is also support for Woocommerce allowing you to run e-commerce store and with the help of a few plugins, you could also link the buy now button to the actual product on Amazon.
Another advantage of using this template is that it’s SEO friendly to help you get higher rankings in the search engine was more exposure to the product you are promoting.
That’s not all it’s also translation ready enabling you to reach new audiences around the world and point them to their local Amazon website.
- Cross browser compatibility, giving your readers a seamless experience across desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
- There’s a featured section area where you can showcase your best content to keep visitors on your website for longer or even to promote a special offer.
- This template like many of my theme shop templates is also super fast and has a dedicated area towards speed optimization.
Kingdom takes all the effort and hassle that is commonly associated with running an e-commerce store. With this theme, you can create a beautiful looking website that doesn’t come across as spam or as if it was designed in web 1.0. And that’s one of the key things with this template as it gives users confidence in shopping on your website. Once your users are ready to purchase they can add their chosen item to the shopping cart which will then redirect them to the local Amazon website. The theme is packed with a ton of unique features such as the homepage slider to display popular or trending products on Amazon. It as a color picker to help users quickly filter out the items in which they are looking for. And also several page templates which enable you to be creative and experiment with different layouts and design.
With Kingdom, you can run your Amazon affiliate website in your chosen local language as it is compatible with WPML and of course it’s translation ready.
Customizing your website to suit your needs is a breeze with over 600 Google Fonts to choose from, thumbnail styling option, review system, cursor section, slideshows and much more.
It’s also worth noting that to get the full functionality and experience from this template it is recommended that you also purchase to WooCommerce Amazon affiliates plugin from Codecanyon.
- Kingdom allows you to import customer reviews and additional information from Amazon for more customer information.
- It cleverly redirects customers to their local Amazon store in which they were able to complete the purchase.
Splash is a great theme for those who are planning to review Amazon products with the inbuilt review system you can easily create visually appealing reviews that’s easy to follow. Not only that but your readers also can participate in the overall reviewing process by leaving the comment as well as their rating. Creating a site in keeping with your brand identity can easily be achieved with Splash customization options. The admin area is well laid out easy to understand and make changes with just a few clicks. The homepage layout is flexible to suit your style and needs you can display your blog content with the traditional design or the grid based layout. Woocommerce support comes as standard to help you sell your products and services online.
- Over 350 plus icons are included eliminating the need for additional images which could slow down your site speed.
- Social media integration with an Asynchronous loading technique to Increase your website loading time.
- Over 20 useful shortcuts to compliment your Amazon affiliate program marketing efforts.
Point Pro can be likened to the gift that just keeps giving, I’ve used this for quite a few of my personal projects and have had great success using it to promote affiliate products from Amazon to ShareASale. It’s got numerous amount of great call to action locations which allowed me to promote affiliate products and also advertisements. Everyone that I know personally that I have recommended this theme to has said that it helps them to increase their revenue in one way or the other. New to this theme is the drag and drop section which allows you completely to change the look and feel of your homepage in a matter of minutes. It’s search engine friendly meaning more exposure more visitors and more turnover. You also get unlimited color customization as well as background customization.
- Translation ready giving you the option the drawing visitors from around the globe.
- Getting started with Point Pro couldn’t be easier with the click of a button you can import the demo content.
- 24/7 support to help you with any issues you may come across.
Having the core concepts from Zach Johnson, Rise is a purely conversion-driven WordPress theme. As the theme is created according to the directions of a super affiliate, it is perfect for developing affiliate sites, blogs, or online business websites.
Along with several speed-boosting features, the theme coding also follows a lean approach, which is great for improving the website performance. The fully responsive layout makes sure that your website looks great on any screen resolution. Thanks to the integrated theme customizer, you will find all the customization options in one place.
It is possible to choose from multiple header styles and apply custom backgrounds. The theme also comes with a mailing list subscription feature.
You can get the theme for $49.
- Designed primarily for creating affiliate sites
- Custom widgets, shortcodes, and various styling options
- Comes with built-in social media buttons
Sahifa is an incredibly popular WordPress theme with some beautiful blog and magazine layouts. Powered by TiePage Builder, the drag and drop homepage builder allows you to create any layout you want. It is also possible to decorate the home page by choosing any of the five slider types. You will also have several theme layouts to choose from.
The theme comes with a complete set of demo data, which can be imported with one click. The theme is also provided with a useful social counter widget. The theme package includes all the necessary plugins. Other notable features include post view count, dedicated mobile navigation, AJAX-powered search, and lots of custom page templates.
The theme is priced at $69.
- Fast-loading theme with attractive design
- Retina-ready RTL supported layout
- Supports responsive AdSesne ads
Affiliate Review PLUS
As the title suggests, this is another premium theme which is especially designed to develop affiliate sites. As the theme features direct integration with Amazon, you can easily get the product data. The built-in rating feature will be an exciting addition to your in-depth reviews.
The top products section will be useful to showcase the bestselling products. As a result of the optimized coding, the theme is very lightweight. This will be effective in both SEO and user experience. It is also possible to choose different color and display options from the admin section.
The personal license of the theme is priced at $37.
- Direct integration with Amazon marketplace
- Featured slider to highlight the best products
- Lightweight theme to ensure fast loading speed
Rich WordPress Theme
With complete focus on the products, Rich WordPress Theme is a specialized affiliate WordPress theme. The theme comes with an intuitive design to maximize your commissions from affiliate sells. The simple but effective layouts put the main focus on the products.
The front page could be easily customized by adding additional product tags and categories. It is also possible to use icons for various menu items. The theme promotes a sidebar less design. As an alternative, it offers widget sections at the header, footer, and after the top posts sections.
Being fully responsive, Rich WordPress theme works perfectly on any screen resolution. The translation-ready theme could also be used to create affiliate sites in other supported languages.
The theme is priced at $69.95.
- Professionally developed theme for affiliate sites
- Puts the main focus on your products
- Supports all the relevant WordPress plugins
Coming from Thrive Themes, FocusBlog is another excellent choice for creating successful affiliate sites. The clean, simple design of the theme will definitely draw the attention of your visitors. The theme is available in 5 different color styles. You can choose any of these to get your website started.
Built-in automatic page generator is an interesting feature of the theme. It allows you to create fully customized pages with a few clicks. Thanks to the subscriber features, you can build up your email list by using the FocusBlog theme. The superior theme options section will be useful in customizing the visual options for your website. It is also possible to get expert help in case of any problem in using the theme.
You can purchase the theme for $49 only.
- Focused design for creating successful affiliate sites
- SEO-optimized, fully responsive theme
- Auto page generator creates the necessary pages
Hooray is a feature-rich WordPress theme which can be used to create different types of affiliate websites. The stylish design and several custom layouts will make your website look very attractive.
The theme supports custom post categories for publishing different types of content. Dedicated widget locations on the footer and sidebar could be used to place the necessary widgets. Hooray also supports mega menu, which means you can easily include all the navigation items in the menu.
Thanks to the off-canvas mobile navigation feature, your mobile visitors will enjoy the best navigation as well. What’s more, it is possible to set the navigation as sticky. The powerful admin panel will be useful to control the display options. The theme also comes with several AJAX-powered features, including the live search, related posts, and infinite scrolling.
You can get Hooray for $54.
- Impressive features to create attractive affiliate sites
- Complete schema.org integration for displaying rich snippets in SERP’s
- Mega menu supports with custom icons
Smart Passive Income Pro
Created in close collaboration with Pat Flynn, this Genesis child theme could be an interesting choice for creating authoritative affiliate sites. The theme provides a perfect combination of every feature you need for developing a successful online business. The theme package also includes several custom page templates. You can use these templates to create different pages like the blog, archive, landing page, etc. The intuitive theme options panel could be used to set the display options for your affiliate site.
The theme features lots of widgetized sections in various places of the website. You can utilize these places to display the bestselling products, advertisements, or other types of content. The fully responsive theme works great on any screen resolution.
This Genesis child theme is priced at $99.95
- Created in collaboration with Pat Flynn, a successful affiliate marketer
- Solid security and SEO features
- Built-in landing page for more conversions
Zeno is specifically designed to help you run a successful Amazon affiliate store. It might not be the most visually appealing, but it allows you to do things such as a search for Amazon products directly from your WordPress dashboard. You can also import products from Amazon with the click of a button to have you earning your commission in no time. To help you increase your earnings, you can also use the Amazon product advertising API key to display Amazon ads in a similar way you would do with Google AdSense. This theme allows you to make a huge amount of money promoting products through the Amazon Associate program. You can quickly import products such as jewelry, groceries, movies, toys or anything else that happened to be selling and the Amazon Marketplace. With Zeno, you can use it for an unlimited amount of domains so you can quickly set up 5 or even ten stores in no time and import the products with a click of a button to have a fully blown affiliate store allowing you to concentrate on the marketing and promoting of your websites.
What’s all so great about this WordPress theme is that not only does it enable you to import products with a click of a button but it also automatically updates the products over image or price or to change an Amazon that will be reflected on your website. The loading time is super fast to keep users shopping through your site. You can pull products from various countries such as the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Japan, China, Brazil and so on. The theme is also translation ready so you can easily reach more customers alongside pulling in products in the local languages. You get an advanced theme options panel which allows you to customize the look and feel of your website and also insert your ad codes, Amazon API, social profile and much more.
- link cloaking is included as standard, so you don’t have to display a long drawn out Amazon link which shows your affiliate ID.
- Option for a wishlist so your customers can save their favorite products.
- Zeno integrates with the Amazon cart API, so you enjoy the 90-day cookie that’s left on the user’s computer.
Authority Zon is another great template to consider similar to Zeno theme you can import Amazon products. But in this case, you need the ASIN id which you then click to get data to pre-populate all the fields with the price, currency, user rating, and all the other relevant information. Visually the theme is not the most aesthetic to look at, but it’s got the core functionality you need to help you create an Amazon store. What I like most about this template is the comparison chart feature which allows you to compare different products on Amazon in it easy to digest manner so your customers can quickly make an informed decision. Another cool feature is the Amazon link localization which redirects your visitors to the local Amazon website.
- You get a robots theme administration panel, which allows you to edit the layout, color scheme, currency setting and more.
- Clean, minimalistic layout which is closer free which leaves your customers to concentrate on the product at hand
In our specific niche, Clipper is one of the most popular product, and it is best for running a coupon sharing website, or any affiliate one. It comes with built-in monetization tools, which help the webmaster earn every possible penny. Moreover, the theme is easy to setup and most of the functionalities are all set to use from the very first moment you are finish installing it. It also packs advanced link cloaking and tracking tools, which further helps to keep track of how a campaign is doing. The developer has offered almost every possible and useful feature into the theme, which makes it genuinely the best match.
- The theme comes with dedicated Store page, to help you sell products and it even has dedicated pages for Categories.
- It comes with a tool that allows creating custom email templates, which helps in getting the conversion from the email list.
- The Admin panel at the Dashboard is easy to use, quick to learn, and powerful to bring any possible visual and functional changes.
- It also packs dedicated options to share, manage, and analyze the coupons.
Ultimate Azon is a known name in this specific industry, thanks to the years it has been offering the services and if you don’t trust me, then you can do your research, and will find hundreds of reviews from existing customers. The UI part may look slightly outdated but the functionalities it packs is powerful enough to make it worthy. The whole purpose of the theme is to describe the affiliate product in the best possible way and then make it possible that a maximum number of conversions can be brought to the table. And, it doesn’t require any third-party plugins to make it possible.
- It is totally compatible with modern SEO norms, making sure that your website is ranked well with fewer efforts.
- It allows visitors who turn into customers, shares review posts, which helps in building a trust among future customers.
- It comes with dedicated features to make sure the product is shown in the best possible way.
- The layout is responsive, and it works perfectly on mobile devices without losing any grip on the conversion rate.
Compare it is another great price comparison WordPress theme in which you can use to help users quickly find and compare the best deals across the Amazon store. You can manually add products from Amazon which is a very good idea as it gives you the opportunity to add in a unique description to help with your search engine ranking. You can also import products via a CSV Product feed to bulk import a ton of products freeing up time to concentrate on your marketing effort. There’re various options which allow you to customize that this website to suit your individual taste and needs. Things such as unlimited color customization and background selection there’s also preset color schemes to help you get to set up in no time. Compare it is also translation ready meaning you can reach customers in all different languages.
For your convenience, you can also export to the products you imported to help with setting up your second website or as many as you’d like.
- This theme supports multiple currencies giving your customers for product price in the local currency.
- There’re several widget areas to help you promote popular products and any deals or coupons you may have going.
- The homepage layout is fully widget eyes so you can drag and drop different modules to create something different from the demo site.
Stored is one of those templates that never gets old thanks to the consistent update it’s managed to keep up with modern technology. This template comes with support for cart 66, and it also gives you the option to enable the affiliate mode which is why we’ve included this template here. Stored is translation ready so you can host your website in various languages to reach a larger audience group. You get six different accent colors to choose from, and it also comes with two color scheme light version and the dark version. On the homepage, there’s a beautiful jQuery slider with a hover effect to Showcase your latest product or even the best sellers.
- With the affiliate mode you simply without the buy it now button link and inserts your Amazon link to redirect users over to Amazon to complete the purchase.
- The featured image is automatically readjusting looking neat and tidy.
Price Comparison Theme
Bringing visitors to the website by sharing a comparison of two products is an effective strategy, but not every theme handles the comparison functionality correctly. If you’ve similar strategy, then check out what this particular theme from PremiumPress is offering. It packs built-in features and functionalities to compare products, and the UI is designed around the same idea. Thus, making sure that maximum benefits are juiced out. The theme is perfectly fitted with mobile devices and is also SEO friendly. If you wish to ask for charges to members, then it can also handle it well.
- The theme offers built-in features to help you share endless types of comparison, like price comparison, feature comparison, and much more.
- There are 100+ Admin options at the Dashboard, which help to bring visual and functional changes quickly.
- The theme is available with 100% open source code, meaning you can find third-party extensions and are allowed to play with the code, if you’re a developer.
- It also holds custom search fields and filters to help visitors quickly find a product, best matched with their requirements.
The best way to bring genuine conversions from an affiliate website requires one to go through content marketing strategy. If you can write powerful, top-notch standard product reviews, then conversion are bound to come in big numbers. If this is what you’re planning to, then check out this product from InkThemes. It primarily focuses on the product reviews and holds other conversion bringing tools, to support your affiliate campaigns, accurately. The theme is suited for gadget and automobile product reviews but can also be used for other niches.
- It packs all the SEO tools and follows all SEO norms, ensuring the review posts rank better on SERPs.
- It comes with the support for all WordPress plugins and never malfunction with them.
- Few UI changes are possible which are available if you’re looking for a customized layout.
Digiseller is slightly different from the other themes mentioned here in regards that it’s specifically aimed at creating an online bookstore. If you’re planning on going in the book niche, then this theme would be my number one recommendation for you. It’s got all the functions and features you could need. The homepage is a well laid out with a product slider of the latest book that you can review and sell yourself. There is a testimonial section in which you can show your latest reviews for reviews of what readers have been saying about your site. There is numerous call to action areas which is a great way to increase your mailing list and keep in contact with your users. With your latest reviews and any promotional offers, that may be going. Digiseller Gives you control over the color scheme which you can customize with the live customizer for a faster editing experience. The theme demo is oriented around selling books, but you can sell any digital products that you can think of. Digiseller allows you to the link the cart externally to places like e-junkie, Amazon, Barnes and Noble and many other places.
- Allows you to create an infinite number of reviews and also customers can add reviews.
- Compatible with some of the most popular WordPress plugins such as Yoast SEO, Gravity Forms, WP super cache and more.
- Bulk import/export products in a .CSV format.
Courtier Is an affiliate theme built specifically for marketers everything about this template is focused on getting you more conversion and therefore increasing your overall earnings online. I have seen a lot of affiliate themes, yes they are focused on conversions, but a lot of them lacks the aesthetics appeal that can send visitors running for the hills. With Courtier you get a modern design with various page and post page layout to enable you to add your own unique flare to your website. On the homepage, you can showcase the most popular items sorted by views or even the most loved items sorted by likes in which your users can rate each item you’ve mentioned. This theme is a lot similar to thisiswhyI’mbroke if you haven’t heard about that site I had you to go and check it out. In the sense that it allows you to curate weird and wonderful item that’s available on Amazon or anywhere else around the web for that matter. The difference with this theme though is that it easily allows your readers to filter out what they’re looking for based on their interests which are sorted into categories.
On the product page, you have plenty of room to write a compelling description and also display useful information to your readers such as the price, release date and a call to Action of course.
- Automatic thumbnail resizer to ensure that everything is in line and visually appealing.
- You also get social media integration to encourage users to share the product and therefore bringing in more visitors and hopefully affiliate commission.
- There is a powerful theme administration option panel which is super easy to use and in the worst case, there’s a very in-depth documentation explaining the individual aspect of the theme.
Comre Is a WordPress theme which will empower you to create a group on base website / Deals website to give the best Amazon deals or coupons within a particular category. It comes packed with cutting-edge features such as a featured slider to showcase the latest deals and popular coupons. This theme also allows you to get your users involved by submitting deals and coupons that they found around the web. Will the advanced administration option you can customize almost everything on your website to your personal needs. Social integration to help more bringing more visit, in turn, increasing your overall earnings.
Also thrown in is an SEO section to help improve your appearance within the search.The Visual Composer builder makes customizing your website a breeze, and there’s lots of third party extension to extend the functionality.
- Premium plug-ins included as standard setters Slider Revolution for an interactive and engaging slide presentation.
- HTML and PDF files are also included so you are your web developer can do favor custom coding work.
- Build and bootstrap framework free for a mobile first approach little help with conversions on smaller devices.
Once the theme is setup, you need to focus on the content part. The good part of buying any of these premium themes is that you never have to worry about the functionalities and can completely focus on the content and other parts. If you have any concerns, mention them in the discussion section below. Good luck!