The YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode plugin helps you to turn your e-store into a product catalogue. By activating the plugin, you have the option to hide the pricing and/or add-to-cart on each product page and replace them with custom call-to-action.
This prevents the users from immediately placing an order on any of the products they like. Instead, they are encouraged to contact you for further enquiry about the product, where you can negotiate pricing, additional feature requirements, and much more.
Here is a quick look at main feature highlights of the YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode plugin after which we will discuss how you can use it to help your business.
- Turns your eCommerce website into a simple online product catalogue.
- Allows you to hide the price of your products and also remove the add-to-cart button. You can do this for all products or some specific products belonging to a particular category.
- Comes with a “Massive Catalog Mode”. It hides the prices and disables the add-to-cart and checkout button from all products on your eCommerce store.
- You can program the plugin to only hide the prices and add-to-cart button for guest users. Products can still be purchased for registered users who are logged in.
- Adds a customizable call-to-action either in the form of a Contact Us button, text label, or an inquiry form.
- Compatible with others for YITH WooCommerce plugins including the Multi-Vendor plugin.
Who Is It For?
Right off the boat, the plugin is ideal for users who are interested in turning their eCommerce store into an online catalogue of products and services.
If you don’t want your e-store visitors to directly purchase the products they see on your product page, but rather get in touch with you first, then this is the perfect plugin for the job.
This feature can be really useful if you specialize in selling customized products or services. As such, it makes sense that the customer should discuss with you their requirements before you quote them a price.
Also, the plugin can be useful if you want to create a members-only eCommerce store. Unregistered users will only get to see a “register to purchase” label, or a similarly customized sign. When registered and logged in, they can see the prices and start adding the products to their carts and go to the checkout page.
The YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode plugin is available for free but with limited features. If you want the entire package then prices start at $49 for a 1-year license to use the plugin on a single website.
However, if you are planning to use the plugin on multiple websites, then you can go for their $249.99 plan which gives you a 1-year license to use the plugin on 30 websites.
YITH is a well-known name in the world of WooCommerce plugins. They have an industry-leading support team ready to answer all your questions and resolve all your problems.
All you need to do is get in touch via their ticket-based support team. A support expert will become available to address your issues within a couple of hours.
The WooCommerce Product Table is a powerful order form plugin filled to the brim with advanced features and functionalities. It offers a quick and flexible way for users/customers on your website to find and purchase products.
With the plugin installed, you can create a streamlined ordering experience for your customers with a single page ordering system where they can select multiple products and their variations with a few simple clicks.
Here is a more detailed look at all its awesome features to give you an idea of how you can use it.
- Powerful search functionality that allows users to quickly find the products they are looking for, using advanced filtering and sorting options.
- Users can add products including the product variations to their cart directly from the product listing pages. Not only is this more convenient for the user, but it can also help you to increase your conversion levels.
- Allows you to create custom tables showing any data you want. This includes custom fields, product attributes, taxonomies, SKUs, and even videos.
- Tables can be added anywhere on your website using shortcodes or Gutenberg blocks.
- Ajax-powered lazy loading support allows you to list hundreds of products without having to load separate pages.
- Offers seamless integration with dozens of other WooCommerce and WordPress plugins.
Who Is It For?
The WooCommerce Product Table plugin is the perfect solution for WooCommerce-powered marketplaces housing thousands of products with each having tons of variations.
It offers the users an intuitive and streamlined approach to filter and sort through your massive list of products and make multiple orders including different variations of the products.
This specific feature also makes the plugin ideal for wholesale e-stores as well as restaurants that support online ordering.
To use the WooCommerce Product Table plugin on a single website, you can either go for their yearly subscription at $99/year or can purchase a lifetime license at $299 only.
However, if you need to use the plugin on more websites, then you go with their Agency plan which will cost you $359/year or $1079 as a one-time payment.
WooCommerce Product Table is backed by an experienced support team that offers live-chat and email-based support to all your questions and problems.
However, if you don’t want to wait for their reply, you can check out their Knowledge Base which is filled with over 200 articles to help you troubleshoot your problems. Also, if you are not a fan of reading, they also have 100s of video tutorials that you can take advantage of as well.
The Wholesale Suite Plugin is a collection of plugins or modules designed to help you set up a wholesale online store using WooCommerce. It gives you access to three major plugins – the Wholesale Prices plugin, Order Form plugin, and the Lead Capture plugin.
With the Wholesale Prices plugin, you will be able to set up and display wholesale discounted prices for various products and product categories.
Then using the Order Form plugin, you can streamline the order placing process so that your wholesale customers can quickly specify their purchase details.
And finally, we have the Lead Capture plugin. It comes with a list of features to help you handle everything from user registration, login, signup approvals, and much more.
With that being said, here is a more detailed look at some of the main features that come with the plugin.
- Allows you to create a multi-tier wholesale pricing structure to make your products available at different discounted prices.
- Option to make products retail only or wholesale only. Then only users who are a wholesale member or a retail member will be able to see that product.
- Supports wholesale tax controls with the option to control tax pricing display.
- Force wholesalers to use a preset shipping method or payment gateway. You can even add optional surcharges.
- Set a minimum order threshold to avail the wholesaler discounts.
- An easy-to-use streamlined order form which is loved by hundreds of wholesalers.
- Helps with wholesale distributor registration. You can approve or reject all signup requests.
Who Is It For?
The plugin is targeted at advanced wholesale WooCommerce store owners looking to create a much more advanced user experience for their wholesale customers/distributors.
It will also come in handy for users looking to gain granular control over their wholesale products and customers.
The Wholesale Suite Plugin is available at a starting price for $147/year. This gives you a license to use the three included plugins on a single website for a whole year.
There is also a $247/year plan which upgrades you to a multi-site license, allowing you to use the plugins on unlimited websites for one year.
If you run into any issues while using the Wholesale Suite Plugin, you will need to go to their ticket-based support system. Their support team is quick to respond and will help you solve your issues fairly quickly.
WooCommerce B2B is one of the most feature-packed wholesale suites for WooCommerce websites. It offers a complete set of tools to help you run a parallel private shop to cater to your business-to-business customers.
That being said, here is a quick look at some of its notable bells and whistles to give you an idea of what is possible with the plugin.
- Hide prices from guest users. Only registered users can see the prices of the products and purchase them.
- Create multiple customer groups each with customized discount rates.
- Option to set product prices based on customer groups. You can also set a global percentage wholesale discount on your products as well.
- Show product prices with or without the tax rates.
- Show/Hide product categories based on user group.
- Helps with wholesale customer registration. You can choose which users get to enjoy wholesale discounts on your account.
Who Is It For?
WooCommerce B2B is ideal for users looking to set up a wholesale WooCommerce website alongside running their retail e-store.
It is also an excellent option for webmasters looking to create a customer tier-list where a select number of wholesale customers get access to the discount rates.
If you plan to use WooCommerce B2B on a single website, then a one year license will cost you $45. However, you can renew that for $15/year each year afterwards.
However, if you want to use WooCommerce B2B on multiple websites, then you will need to get their Extended License that comes at $125 for the first year and $37.05/year thereafter.
With WooCommerce B2B you are entitled to email-based chat support. Their support team typically takes around 1 business day to respond and works quickly to resolve any problem that you might be having.
A WordPress powered WooCommerce store is one of the most versatile and powerful ways of setting up your eCommerce store. With access to tons of plugins, it allows you to create feature-rich e-stores in a jiffy – this includes setting up a dedicated wholesale online store.
Just by installing a single WooCommerce Wholesale plugin, you will get access to all necessary features and functionalities to help you accept and deliver wholesale requests.
But that being said, the market is flooded with tons of sub-par WooCommerce wholesale plugins. As such, we have put together a quick read to help you pick the best plugin for setting up your wholesale e-store.
Here we will tell you what features to look for in the best WooCommerce wholesale plugins. And on top of that, we will also highlight the best wholesale plugins that are currently circulating the market.
What’s the best WooCommerce Wholesale Plugins for 2020?
We have handpicked a shortlist of some of the highest-rated plugins in the market,
without further ado, let’s look at the best wholesale plugins for WooCommerce::
Optimizeform is a powerful WooCommerce order form plugin that you can use to streamline the order process for vendors coming to your online store. The plugin comes with tons of useful features and functionalities including the Optimizeform Wholesale module.
It gives you access to specific features that allows you to cater to your wholesale vendors, and also set different prices for your wholesale products. Here is a quick look at some of its key features to give you a basic idea of what it has to offer.
- Option to set dynamic pricing for your Wholesale customers which is discounted from the retail price of the products.
- Wholesale price can be set according to user roles, minimum order amount, or even the product category.
- You can set a minimum quantity and maximum quantity for wholesale orders on each of your products.
- Offers a streamlined one-page ordering process.
- Supports the wholesale customer/distributor registration. You have full control over which users are approved and which users are rejected from using your wholesale platform.
Who is it for?
Since this is a module for Optimizeform, it makes the most sense for users who are looking forward to using the Optimizeform plugin in the first place. This includes users who are looking to streamline the entire ordering process to offer a faster and more advanced user experience for their users.
The Optimize Wholesale module works on top of that to help you with wholesale customer registration and setting up dynamic pricing for these users.
Pricing for Optimizeform’s Starter bundle which includes the Optimizeform Wholesale bundle starts at $69/year. It comes with a license to use it on a single website.
However, if you really like it, you can go for their Lifetime Access plan which will cost you a single payment of $397 and will give you a license to use it on unlimited websites.
In case you run into any sort of problem, you can get in touch with the Optimizeform support team via Email. Typically they reply within a few hours and will proactively help you troubleshoot and fix any issue that you might be having.
IGNITEWoo – WooCommerce Wholesale Pro Suite offers you access to a collection of powerful plugins that gives you granular control over your wholesale website.
You get complete control over how you wish to display your wholesale pricing as well as how you wish to assign them to your different products. Not just that, but you also get tons of controls to manage payment gateways, shipping methods, dropshipping compatibility, and so on.
Here is a quick look at some of the key features of the plugin to give you a basic idea of what you can do with the plugin:
- Offers a multi-tier role based pricing structure to help you create different pricings for different scenarios.
- Support for Wholesale-only coupons.
- Option to show pricings inclusive or exclusive of taxes.
- Allows wholesale customers to backorder your out of stock items.
- Gives you detailed control over who gets to view the prices as well as content on your website.
- The plugin is dropshipping ready and compatible with UPS, Fedex, and USPS drop shipping extensions.
Who is it for?
The main feature highlight of the plugin is the level of control you get over setting up the wholesale pricing for your products. You get to create multi-tier role based pricing structures.
But at the same time, the plugin lacks essential user role management options which can be problematic.
Overall, it is ideal for users who require to create an wholesale product pricing for different scenarios and don’t mind installing another plugin to manage their Wholesale customers and their user roles.
Pricing for IgniteWoo’s WooCommerce Wholesale Pro Suite starts at $149/year which gives you license to use the plugin on 1 website. It can go up to $249/year which allows you to use the plugin for upto 25 websites.
All WooCommerce Wholesale Pro Suite users are entitled to industry-leading support provided by a team of experts either via email or phone. It generally takes less than a day to troubleshoot and resolve any issues that you may run across.
WooCommerce B2B is a feature-packed wholesale plugin for WooCommerce. It offers an all-in-one solution giving you access to all the necessary bells and whistles to help you run your business-to-business eCommerce store without any possible hiccups.
Here is a more detailed look at the different things the plugin enables you to do.
- Only shows the price to registered logged-in users. Customers who browse your website as guests won’t be able to see the product prices.
- Enable guest customers to see product pricings inclusive of taxes. Whereas customers signed in to WooCommerce B2B will see pricing excluding taxes.
- Option to create customer groups and then allocate customized discount percentages to each group for differentiating catalog price lists.
- Option to accept or deny user registration requests. This gives you complete control over which customers you do business with on your platform.
Who is it for?
WooCommerce B2B is perfect for users looking to set up a separate experience for their retail and wholesale customers. Users will get a great deal of control over how they wish to price their products as well as tons of advanced options to manage their customer base.
The regular license of WooCommerce B2B will cost you $45 for the first year, which you can then renew for $15/year from the next year onwards.
There is also an Extended License for the plugin which allows you to use the plugin in an end product and then sell it to your customers. For this license, you need to pay $125 for the first year, followed by $37.05/year for each consecutive year.
WooCommerce B2B offers email-based support. Typically, it takes around 1 business day to resolve any customer issue or complaint.
The WooCommerce Wholesale Suite comes with three dedicated plugins to help you grow your wholesale eCommerce store. This includes the Wholesale Prices Plugin, Order Form Plugin, and the Lead Capture Plugin.
All the three plugins work in tandem with one another, giving you a cohesive and seamless experience while managing your wholesale business. Here is a quick look at some of its key features to give you a basic idea.
- Offers tons of pricing options. You can control and manage the wholesale pricing across different levels giving you much more control over your business.
- Can set certain products to “Wholesale Only” or “Retail Only.”
- Option to force wholesale customers to use certain shipping methods and payment gateways, and also add optional surcharges.
- Comes with a streamlined one-page ordering form that’s loved by wholesale customers/distributors.
- Supports tax-adjusted wholesale prices.
Who is it for?
If you are looking to create a high-end wholesale website filled with tons of advanced features and functionalities then the WooCommerce Wholesale Suite would be the way to go.
As the name implies, you are given access to a suite of plugins that will not only help you show different pricings for your wholesale and retail customers but also provide better UI/UX for your users as well as powerful lead capturing tools to help expand your business.
The WooCommerce Wholesale Suite is available under two licenses.
There is the Growth Bundle which will cost you $147/year and will allow you to use the three provided plugins on a single website.
Then there is the Business Bundle priced at $247/year which comes with additional multi-site support and option to use it with potentially unlimited wholesale websites.
WooCommerce Wholesale Suite offers a ticket-based support system consisting of a team of experts that will help you answer your questions or troubleshoot your problems in no time.
They also have a vast knowledge base filled with tons of useful information and FAQs.
Booster for WooCommerce, formerly known as WooCommerce JetPack, is a powerful WordPress plugin for WooCommerce powered websites. It comes loaded with tons of useful features and functionalities to supercharge your WooCommerce website.
This list of features includes the WooCommerce Wholesale Price option which allows you to set up minimum quantities of purchase as well as discounted pricing for your wholesale customers.
Here is a quick look at the main features offered by the WooCommerce Wholesale Price module of the Booster for WooCommerce plugin.
- Enable wholesale pricing for the products on your WooCommerce website. Set discounted prices and a minimum number of products that can be purchased to avail the discounted prices.
- Option to set wholesale pricing for all your products or just a few selected products.
- Allows you to calculate the discount from the total cart quantity instead of the number of specific products.
- Enable/disable wholesale discounts depending on if other cart discounts have been applied.
- Can show/hide wholesale discount information from the cart page.
Who is it for?
WooCommerce Wholesale Price is mostly suited for users who just need a way to showcase discounted wholesale prices of the products on their website. As such, it is ideal for users who are just getting started and/or experimenting with the wholesale eCommerce marketplace.
Now, it is worth noting that WooCommerce Wholesale Price isn’t a dedicated plugin but only a functional module of the Booster for WooCommerce plugin. The plugin comes with plenty of other modules that are all geared towards helping you become more productive with your WooCommerce store and increase your sales.
Booster for WooCommerce is free to download and use. However, the WooCommerce Wholesale Price module that comes with the free module offers limited functionality.
To get the complete deal, you will need to purchase the premium version of Booster for WooCommerce, a.k.a. Booster Plus for WooCommerce which starts off at $59.99/year for a single site license and $89.99/year for an unlimited site’s license.
Booster for WooCommerce offers email-based support to all your technical or sales related issues.
Wholesale for WooCommerce is a standalone all-in-one plugin that allows you to manage multiple wholesale pricings as well as handle multiple wholesale user roles, and much more.
The plugin will help you to supercharge your WooCommerce store so that you can simultaneously serve both your retail and wholesale customers without needing to create separate websites for each demographic.
Here is a quick look at some of its notable features to give you an idea of what you can do with the plugin.
- Create and manage multiple wholesale pricings.
- Supports wholesale prices for simple products and variable products.
- Add a percentage discount to your wholesale products if they exceed a minimum threshold of orders.
- Helps you to register wholesale customers.
- Option to create multiple user roles to help you manage your wholesale and retail customers.
There is also an option to extend the plugin functionalities by installing extensions.
This includes the WooCommerce Subscription add-on. It allows you to create variable subscriptions for your Wholesale customers so they can pay an yearly or monthly rate and get access to a discounted price on your products.
Who is it for?
If you are looking to create a unique and distinct experience for your retail and wholesale customers, then Wholesale for WooCommerce is an excellent plugin for the job.
With all the features you are getting on the table, it will help you create and manage all your discounted pricings as well as wholesale customers with utmost ease.
The Wholesale for WooCommerce plugin will cost you $49/year.
Support is provided by the team of talented developers over at WPExperts.io via email. Typically issues are resolved within 1 or 2 days.
Buyers’ Guide: What to Look for in the Best WooCommerce Wholesale Plugins?
The bare minimum that is required from a Wholesale WooCommerce plugin is the option to offer different pricings for your trade and retail customers. Most wholesale plugins in the market only cover this feature and advertise itself as “the #1 wholesale plugin for WooCommerce.”
However, you will need a lot more features and options in order to successfully run your wholesale WooCommerce store. As such, you should be looking for plugins that come with the complete deal.
That being said, here is a list of features that you need to consider when searching for the best WooCommerce Whole Plugins:
Supports different prices for your retail and wholesale customers
When setting up a wholesale e-commerce store, you want to provide discounted rates for your wholesale customers.
As such, there are two basic things you want the plugin to handle perfectly.
First of all, it should offer a simple and straightforward way for you to set up different retail and wholesale prices.
And secondly, your customers should be able to conveniently switch between the retail and wholesale prices, preferable with a single click.
Creates private WooCommerce shops
You might not want your retail customers to be aware of the wholesale prices of your products. In this case, you might want to create two different instances of your e-store specific to your retail and wholesale customers.
Your regular retail customers will still be able to visit your regular store where they can see the retail prices for each product along with product images, and reviews.
However, the wholesale WooCommerce store would remain password protected and hidden from the regular users where only your wholesale customers/distributors can join and browse your list of products at discounted prices.
Displays products in a wholesale friendly view
The discounted wholesale price generally depends on how many products are being purchased.
For example, you might have a different price slab for customers buying only 100 pieces of products compared to a customer buying 1000 pieces.
In this case, the plugin should preferably allow you to set up a table where customers can get a clean view of the different wholesale price slabs depending on how many units they are purchasing.
Allows users to register as a wholesale distributor
While running a wholesale eCommerce store, you will need users to signup as a wholesale distributor to use your website.
Technically, you have the option to use a dedicated plugin to help you manage the user registration. However, since it is an integral part of having a wholesale WooCommerce website, it makes more sense to have the functionality with the wholesale plugin itself. It also makes things much more convenient and easier to manage.
Option to create separate user roles for your wholesale users
Just like coming with the option to let you take user registrations, the plugin should also help you create separate user roles for your wholesale distributors/customers.
They shouldn’t be labelled as regular users/customers of your eCommerce store and therefore should have separate user roles with adjusted accesses and capabilities.
Forms to streamline the wholesale orders
This one is optional, but nevertheless, a really useful feature that you should look for in the best WooCommerce wholesale plugins.
The ability to provide wholesale distributors/customers with a dedicated form so that you can take a detailed order is priceless when trying to provide the best service.
By allowing for a form, you not only take a basic wholesale order, but also allow the customer to include any special information like branding requests, multiple delivery addresses, and so on.
So these were our picks for the 6 best WooCommerce wholesale plugins. Do let us know if you found the list to be useful and whether it helped you in finding the perfect plugin to set up your wholesale eCommerce website.
As you can see, we have put together a diverse collection of WooCommerce wholesale plugins that target different users with different needs and requirements.
But that being said, if you see that we have left out your favourite plugin from this list, then do let us know in the comments below. Your contribution will help to improve the scope of this read, and it might also provide your fellow readers with a few more extra options.