It’s not every day that we visit websites with cute designs and UI elements which can make us smile. The real attraction of such a design is the ambience which is priceless.
But, the specific design we’re talking about here, can’t be used for every niche. Things which looks cute works in specific niches and everyone understands this.
So, if you’re all set to create a business site or a blog regarding those topics which requires this cuteness factor, then here is a compilation to help you.
I’m writing a list of best cute WordPress themes which all look awesome, elegant, and yes, cute. Let’s begin with the list.
Kids are cute! No one can disagree to this, and if your website is about the same subject, then consider checking our first contender, Kindergarten. It’s a perfect website for running a website for kid-specific businesses or even run a fully functional blog. The design part is super elegant, impressive, and holds elements which can make it totally fit the specific requirements here. Parallax scrolling is there, and videos are allowed to be used in the background which makes the whole layout super impressive to look at and interact with.
- It packs the integration of Visual Composer, which contains tons of elements that can be fixed to a page by simply dragging & dropping it.
- It packs a built-in manager for handling the media content like images and videos.
- It also holds other premium plugins like Royal Slider, Revolution Slider, and PO Composer.
- It has a built-in system for ratings and reviews, making sure the product reviews are highlighted.
As per the name suggests, it’s a perfect theme for running a blog that fits the cuteness factor which we’re primarily looking here. It comes in two color schemes and holds five header options. The customization part is limited as the theme comes with everything ready. The package includes PSD files and proper documentation. Moreover, it was once a featured product on ThemeForest which confirms how cool it is. But, before you make any decisions, I’ll recommend to check its Demo and see if that UI attracts you.
- It is a perfect theme for running a blog as it comes with all the functionalities required for it.
- It comes with multiple positions for widgets and other features like Pregnancy counter.
- It comes with JigoShop Shopping cart, allowing the webmaster to make the website an online shopping hub.
- It supports photo gallery and has built-in options, including the Fancy Images feature.
It’s a theme with everything within. It can be used for running a simple website for covering a kid specific business, or it can be used to run a fully functional blog. Or it can be used to manage both. It is built on SASS and Foundation frameworks, which offers a rigid surface and adds a tough security level. The layout is responsive, and the website works perfectly on the mobile devices. It can also be used to create a school website.
- It packs advanced Options Panel at the Dashboard, allowing the webmaster to quickly bring a possible visual and functional change.
- It comes with FlexSlider and Orbit Slider plugins, with the package, making it more worthy.
- It packs a Clearing shortcode for images, which can make the pictures look way cooler than normal.
- It supports localization and translation with built-in .po and .mo files.
Mojo-Themes has hundreds of products for WordPress and this Girly named theme is perfect for the niche we’re aiming at. It packs a responsive layout and a girl specific UI with super elegant and cute design elements. The theme is perfect for running a blog or website on girl specific topics, and trust me; it deserves the price the developer is asking. Check out its Demo and find out more.
- It is compatible with WooCommerce plugin, allowing the webmaster to quickly setup an online shop and sell products.
- It comes with support for Live Customizer, helping the webmaster to quickly bring visual changes.
- It comes with a responsive design and also the Soliloquy premium slider plugin in the package.
- It packs multiple page templates and supports multiple layout options.
If you’re looking for a girl specific theme but wasn’t impressed by the previous entry, then have a look at Candy Queen theme. It packs the specific UI we’re talking about here and uses a responsive layout. It\’s a one-page WordPress theme, but it can also be used to run a fully functional blog or a portfolio. It is built using HTML5 and CSS3, making sure the modern design elements are present while keeping things on the lighter side.
- It comes with a photo slideshow, built right into the package.
- It is compatible to work with all popular WordPress plugins including the Contact Form 7.
- It supports all the major and known web browsers and also the ones which are specifically developed for mobile devices.
- It comes with proper documentation and even includes SASS files.
The Wedding Day
Whether you’re a wedding planner or you’re looking to create a website for your own marriage, this particular theme is perfect for both. It comes with a gorgeous and unique UI, fitting in the requirements of this specific niche, and the design part holds that cuteness factor. It’s one of the popular themes at ThemeForest and is developed by a Power Elite Author.
- It packs special functionalities like wedding event, RSVP form, Countdown and even a Guestbook.
- It packs few customization options for the header and navigation area.
- The layout is super responsive with proper support for Retina display featuring devices.
- It is optimized for SEO and performance, achieving a top-notch score.
After doing keyword research and every other pre-launch work, the final thing left is to pick the best-looking magazine niche theme, which not only functions well but matches the specific niche perfectly, right? Well, in our specific feminine niche, Soledad premium theme fits perfectly. It’s currently the number one selling magazine theme on ThemeForest, and it packs 250 different looking home layouts.
- This theme comes with an extensive list of possible customization. Officially, 250 live to customize options are mentioned.
- The different demo not just include usual blog elements but also different combinations of 100 sliders.
- Apart from marvellous customization options, the theme packs compatibility for WooCommerce, and can even be used to run a portfolio.
- Moreover, it is totally SEO optimized and comes with Google Adsense ready to use.
This one is a brand new entry into the carousel of StudioPress themes. However, it’s a third party theme. As usual, it looks gorgeous, super sleek, and holds top-notch performance scorecard. It comes with high style charisma to ensure perfect match-making for feminine specific blogs or website.
- The theme comes with Genesis framework, which is known for its light weight and top-notch security.
- The homepage allows customizations using widgets, which makes it easy to bring subtle changes.
- The header area is customizable and other changeable options are available at the back-end, Theme Customizer.
- It comes with HTML5 markup to stay very modern and is responsive to work on mobile devices perfectly.
The best part of this theme is that it comes at a cost, which includes the price for both themes and hosting on Amazon AWS. So, you don\’t need to do any coding or setup work, rather just focus on the content and marketing strategies. Cool, right? The theme over here, Capri, includes a very trendy design, and 2k options to customize and bring subtle changes.
- The slider it packs uses Parallax scrolling to bring on gorgeous look.
- It packs 12 specific stunning designs which are easy to install and fix.
- WooCommerce support is included to help webmaster run a digital shop online.
- The theme comes with 600 Google Fonts and is totally SEO optimised.
So these were the options I am recommending of the cutest WordPress themes, and I hope you did find, at least, one matching the requirements perfectly. Let me know which one you’re picking finally in the discussion section and also the reason behind that selection. Don\’t forget to share. Peace!