7 Top WordPress Theme Builders for Non-Techies and Advanced Users// check if the post has a Post Thumbnail assigned to it.
The chances that you need a website are quite high. The chances that you are a pro at coding are lower. Even if you can code, you might not have much free time to write a crystal clean code.
In all cases, having a plan B is handy. WordPress is a reasonable option. It is free, user-friendly, has rich functionality, doesn’t need a knowledge of coding. It’s a good choice for both non-techies and experienced users.
Plus, many page builders are compatible with WordPress. Here is a collection of the themes built with a drag-and-drop page builder. They are diverse, multifunctional, offer great toolkits for web design.
You will find WordPress theme Builders for a business, blog, portfolio, eCommerce shop. Regardless of the purpose, there are themes for different tastes and pockets.
Drag-and-Drop Page Builders for WordPress
1. Gutenberry – Gutenberg Editor
It also has 6 Blog layouts:
- classic listing (small and large, with and without sidebars)
- listing grid (small and large)
Besides, you can enjoy:
- flexible post settings
- many section variations
- advanced background options (3 colors gradient, Parallax)
- drop-down menu variations
- Google Maps and Web Fonts
- social options
- alternative module layouts
- Commenting System
- 24/7 support
Modern technologies make Gutenberg’s websites to stand out with speed. It allows storing comments in HTML. It saves resources and makes a website to be lightweight.
2. Monstroid 2 – Elementor Editor
- 500+ pre-designed sections and pages
- 50 Blog and 10 Single post layouts
- 48 skins
- drop-down menu variations and MegaMenu
- Banner Grid and Sidebar Managers
- product carousel
- background options
- 6 web forms
- Parallax and background video
- 24/7 support
Monstroid2 uses ELementor Page Builder. It means that the process of creating pages is simple. Its drag-and-drop nature doesn’t need coding skills.
Besides, it has a powerful JetPlugins family. It opens new opportunities for web design. Monstroid2 is suitable for:
- a blog
- a business website (any micro-niche)
- a gallery/portfolio
- a single page presentation
- an online store
It is customizable. You can adjust a theme to any website subjects.
3. Elementor Editor
- it works with all WordPress themes
- you can change the theme without losing the content
- it has drag-and-drop nature
- there is a large collection of widgets
- it offers a big library of pre-made templates
- it has a rich color palette
- it’s free
It goes with a powerful JetPlugins that expand opportunities to customize web design.
4. Neve – Elementor + Gutenberg
It stands out due to optimization toward search engines and speed:
- a website loads less than in 1 minute
- has 100% speed grade at PageSpeed Insights
- a theme itself is lightweight – WordPress install is less than 28KB
It is compatible with Elementor and Gutenberg. It means that you can add, edit, and remove the content in a matter of clicks. Both page builders aim at serious content editing.
Besides, Neve is mobile-ready and AMP compatible.
5. Hestia Pro – Themeisle Editor
- works with major page builders
- has a material design
- is WooCommerce ready
- custom colors
- a large collection of free plugins
6. GIO – BuddyPress
You can create and manage your teams and communities. Besides, you will enjoy:
- pre-defined page layout
- Visual Composer
- easy sections/content management
- news posts layouts
- Blog layout
- video blocks
- animated images and icons + Parallax
- unlimited colors
- background options (you can download your own)
- many headers and footers
7. Klein – iTheme builder
Klein is minimalistic and modern.
It was the last WordPress drag-and-drop item in the collection. I hope you found a good fit for your website. Stay tuned for more recommendations!