Fashion is an industry which never settles with a single design. Things change at the speed of light.
In order to compete in such a business, you need to have a digital profile, or, at least, a blog, which not only functions best for fashion niche but also looks great.
I’m sharing a compilation down here with the best fashion themes, and I can guarantee that you’ll find it tough to pick one out of these.
Since we’re talking about a Fashion theme here, then we can’t ignore The Voux. It comes with dozens of pre-made demos, including one which is perfect for fashion niche. The theme is already trending on ThemeForest which confirms its popularity and it comes with 200+ custom WordPress tutorials as per the theme setup and its usage.
- The package comes with Visual Composer which is known for its simplistic approach. It is a simple Drag & Drop page builder.
- The overall theme is responsive and Retina ready which makes it work on any device.
- It comes with social sharing elements included in the package which ensures a better social proof.
- The header area is customizable, just like any other and supports Mega Menu.
Keeping things looking super awesome and still minimal is today’s trending subject in the web designing and if you’re looking to have the same approach, then consider checking out this Aurum theme. It comes with WooCommerce support, allowing users to run a fully functional digital shop. Moreover, it is built using Bootstrap making things super speedy and secure along with Visual Composer which is the best Drag & Drop page builder.
- The theme is responsive and supports Retina display which makes it work on any modern device.
- It comes with active translation element, thanks to the support for WPML.
- The theme even supports RTL languages, making it usable for Arabic and Hebrew languages.
- It is completely optimized for Touchscreens, making it work perfectly on smartphones and tablets, delivering high-end user experience.
This one is a specially priced theme, but the key thing to note here is that it comes with StudioPress’s Genesis framework at the base, which is known for its lightweight and super top-notch performance scores. This theme can be used to run a fashion niche business profile or even a fully functional blog. But you really have to check its competitors before buying because of its high price.
- The theme’s homepage supports using widgets which make the customization easy and elegant.
- The customizer at the back-end comes with support for WordPress’s native customizer, making things further easy to edit.
- The header area is customizable where one is allowed to input its own logo and even text-based logo.
- The theme is totally modern and is fully responsive to work on any sort of mobile device.
My next recommendation is from CSSIgniter developer which is known for its gorgeous themes. Olsen is no exception here as it comes with a cool UI, delivering the smoothest reading experience. It is a perfect theme for lifestyle and fashion niche bloggers, and believe me, you shouldn’t miss checking out its demo.
- The theme comes with multiple layouts to choose, making it easy to switch between available UI layouts.
- It comes with infinite style variations, allowing you to pick color schemes and typography easily.
- It includes over 80 customizer settings, allowing the webmaster to perform live editing.
- The theme comes with custom widgets and native support for SEO norms.
Mango is my next recommendation which is built using Bootstrap 3 framework, making things look totally modern and stay super performing. It comes with unlimited color schemes to pick and supports eleven different post formats. It comes with two boxed, and fullwidth layouts and a powerful Admin Panel behind to bring customisations with ease. It even includes infinite loading to help you get more page views and control the Bounce Rate.
- The theme comes with Child-Theme concept ready and even includes one.
- It comes with lots of animations, and cool UI elements, making things look super cool and elegant.
- It comes with different background patterns, advanced typography tweaks and support for 600+ Google fonts.
This is one of my personal favorites and it comes with super cool UI, which is unique enough to make your blog stand out of the crowd. It comes with all modern features, but doesn’t offer a lot of them to keep things lightweight and thus, focusing on performance. The package comes with proper documentation and dedicated support along with sample demo content via XML file.
- The theme is compatible with multiple modern browsers and is responsive to work on any mobile devices.
- It comes with three promo boxes at the footer which can be used to showcase categories or Call to Action elements, etc.
- The theme is translation ready and comes included with .po/.mo files.
- It includes newsletter sign-up form which comes with perfect integration for MailChimp.
Finally, if you are looking for tons of features and dedicated fashion blog theme, then consider checking out my last recommendation. It comes with full-screen video and image slider, different blog and page templates, the banner area supporting video and image, and professional images with their PSD files.
- The theme comes with responsive layout making it look unique and function perfectly on mobile devices.
- It comes with Shortcode support, making it easy to add a functionality by the user.
- It comes with fully loaded Options Panel, which includes dozens of customization options and dedicated setting for SEO.
I hope I didn’t make it that hard to choose one, but if you’re finding it tough, then mention your specific requirements in the comment section and I’ll hand-pick one for you. Peace!