A Feminine specific blog or website can use almost any theme, but it makes proper sense if the UI is specifically designed to target the women audience.
The UI is not extremely special, but it does make use of special women-centric colors. If you’re all set to start a cool new feminine blog or website, then here I’m sharing a compilation to help you.
Over here, you’ll find the list of best girly/feminine WordPress themes with details, highlights, and links for you to check their Demos and purchase them.
Without wasting any more time, let’s start with the list now.
How about we start with a multipurpose theme? Soledad is the number selling theme in the magazine niche, and it comes with 250 home demos, which are, of course, quick to install. The story doesn\’t end here, as it also supports 200 Sliders and Blog layout combinations along with 250 further live customization options. Now, most of the layout it packs are perfect for girly/feminine specific niches. It is ready to work with WooCommerce add-ons, allowing the webmaster to set up an online shop. The theme can be used to run an online magazine or a work portfolio. It supports almost any niche in which you wish to run a blog or magazine. Cool, right?
- The theme comes with dozens of customization options for Header and Menu area along with different styled layouts.
- It includes eight custom Widgets which can be placed in the widgetized area to share information quickly or put up functionality.
- It is SEO compatible and is also ready for translation, thanks to the included .po files.
- The theme supports MailChimp and Contact Form 7 plugins.
In most of the cases, girly or feminine specific blogs are related to fashion. If your idea is also related to the same, then consider picking up The Voux theme. It is perfect for any topic that falls under the Fashion category, and it comes with all the features and functionalities required to run an online magazine. The package even includes a Sidekick feature which helps the webmaster to get help about a particular module instantly, within the Dashboard. The support part is top-notch, and the theme also comes with proper documentation. There are few pre-made Demos available, and if you want to create your own UI, then it’s also possible, thanks to the built-in Visual Composer Drag & Drop page builder tool.
- The theme uses totally responsive and Retina display ready UI, which is both modern and elegant.
- Social sharing options and functionalities are pre-loaded in the theme, saving you from installing any third-party plugin.
- The gallery part is well-handled, and the theme ensures that the images are shown in the best possible way.
- The theme is regularly updated to support the modern WordPress version and keep the bugs and performance issues to the minimum.
In case if you’re searching for an extremely simple to use product which comes with top-notch secure code base and support, then consider checking the Demo of Glam Pro theme. It’s a product from StudioPress developer (need I say more?), and its perfect for running a website or even a blog on any feminine specific niche. It is backed up by Genesis framework which is built with HTML5, ensuring modern layout and top-notch performance. The theme is also ready to work perfectly on mobile devices, achieving top-class user experience. It supports almost every third-party plugin even allows few customizations at the Homepage.
- The Homepage is powered by Widgets, allowing you to bring any sort of possible customization quickly.
- A dedicated Options Panel is also available in the Dashboard with very few but all needed functionalities.
- There are few Layout options to pick from, allowing you to quickly change the UI.
- The theme also supports active translation and is totally ready with SEO norms.
Capri is one of the best-selling and currently trending product at ThemeForest, which includes 2000 customization options, which are enough to create any possible design. The theme supports Shortcodes and the Options Panel at the Dashboard is so powerful and easy to use that the webmaster doesn\’t need to have any coding knowledge, at all. About eleven different Demos are already shipped in the package which is one click away from setting up. The package comes with PSD files and proper documentation.
- It is optimized for SEO norms, and also meets the top-notch performance scorecard.
- It is ready to work with WooCommerce, allowing the webmaster to quickly setup an online shop.
- The background area is customizable and allows putting HD images along with Sliders.
- The design part is trendy and it is backed up by powerful Visual Composer Drag & Drop page builder tool.
It’s another template for running an online blog or a magazine, which is intentionally developed to fit in our specific requirement. It uses a modern layout which is unique and elegant. The whole UI is kept responsive which makes the website to work perfectly on smartphones, tablets, and even on featured mobile phones. The theme doesn\’t require tons of setup tasks as it comes with everything in the motion. You just have to install it and start pushing up the content to give it a proper look. It’s a premium product from the Bluchic developer, which means you can get proper support when needed.
- The theme comes with few customization options, particularly for the Header and Menu areas.
- It comes with pre-made areas for putting advertisement banners and generate good CTR.
- The right sidebar and the footer, both are ready to work with Widgets.
- It is ready for active translation, and the package includes .po/.mo files.
This Bluchic developer may sound like a newbie to you, but they got some real good products, especially the WordPress themes. This Jacqueline one you’re reading about comes with a UI, which is extremely light weight but still makes an appearance. It is specifically designed to meet requirements of digital profiles of women entrepreneurs, consultants and coaches. Yes, it can be used for running a blog too.
- With all its unique layout, the theme still uses a fluid layout, which is responsive enough to look and function perfectly on mobile devices.
- It packs MailChimp powered custom styled newsletter sign-up form, added right below the header.
- The theme comes with translation ready and is compatible with multiple browsers.
- Very few customization options like sticky Menu on top, custom background and header images are offered.
This particular product from Nimbus Themes is perfect for running a fashion niche blog, which works responsively on mobile devices, tablets, PC, and laptops, even on Retina display devices. It comes with unique and totally cool looking UI, with multiple blog-specific features like Recent Post feed, multiple slideshow settings, social sharing icons, typography selection, and photo-friendly layouts.
- It comes with clean code, which makes it light weight and super top-notch in performance and security.
- It allows custom CSS to be added from the webmaster, allowing them to bring any sort of possible customization, further.
- It comes with Shortcodes and multiple scripts to quickly bring a functionality.
- At the back-end, it packs an Options Panel to bring possible customizations without writing a single code.
As one can judge from the name itself, this particular theme is perfect for running a food specific blog. It comes with WooCommerce integration to make it perfect for running an online shop too. It includes different layouts for the blog, magazine, and even recipe site. So, you’re getting almost a perfect solution for a food niche website.
- It comes with Theme Options Panel from WPZOOM which is known for its flexibility, and top-notch capabilities.
- The theme is totally responsive and retina display ready, making it compatible with mobile devices.
- It includes four different ad zones, allowing custom banners and Google AdSense.
- It packs Recipe Shortcodes, a very specific one, which can help you quickly create gorgeous recipe specific webpages.
If you’re looking for a WordPress theme for running a personal style of fashion blog, then Marilyn can be a perfect choice. It is developed by the Bluchic developer and comes with all needed features. Apart from very feminine specific and gorgeous UI, it also includes certain customization options hidden under its sleeves.
- It comes with three promo boxes, which can be used at the footer for special pages, categories, or even call to action elements.
- It packs featured slider for pages, posts, and even for categories.
- Custom Menu is also included at top, which can be customised further from Dashboard area.
Now that you’ve all the best options available, it will be a tough decision to pick one out of these. If you are finding it too hard, then let me know the exact requirements in the discussion section below, and I’ll hand-pick the perfect one. Don\’t forget to share this with all your friends online. Peace!