The only way when a free WooCommerce theme can help you create an online shopping website and turn huge ROI is when your product is too awesome to be ignored.
Otherwise, it’s highly recommended that you start with a premium one. But, starting with a free theme, can help you during the testing phase to probably check out whether your idea is any fruitful or not.
Once you’ve setup the WordPress base, it’s time for you to decide which particular theme be perfect to start with.
Here’s the deal:
I know you might be in a rush and just want to see which theme I would deem best I’d recommend, so here is my top picks:
To see the full list of runner ups continue reading…
WooCommerce Leads Global E-Commerce Platforms
The WordPress e-commerce space has grown tremendously in a past few years with Woocommerce being the most popular eCommerce solution for WordPress. That’s not all as WooCommerce have been said to be dominating the global e-commerce market share holding 19% according to stats in 2015 and 30% market share in 2016.
Their plugin downloads have surpassed the white the 13.8 million mark which is a driving a lot of development and Growth within the space. Your everyday users can benefit from more extension and third-party plugins for e-commerce with regular updates choosing Woocommerce helps you stay one step ahead of the pack.
Back in 2015, the guys over Automattic acquired Woocommerce for a whopping 60 million dollars. Again this is welcome news for regular users like myself, and the WordPress co-founder promise to tighten the security on Woocommerce with a full audit of the plugin. They also planned performance improvements and extended functionality of a plugin overall.
Now that you are sure you are making the right business decision by choosing to power you web store on the mighty plugin.
- 1 So, which is the best free WooCommerce WordPress themes?
- 1.1 Bellini
- 1.2 Socute Theme
- 1.3 iTek
- 1.4 Azera Shop
- 1.5 TheShop
- 1.6 Optimizer
- 1.7 Tienda Basic
- 1.8 Agama
- 1.9 Max Store
- 1.10 Statement
- 1.11 Storefront
- 1.12 ShopIsle
- 1.13 Modality
- 1.14 Shopaholic
- 1.15 Kira Lite
- 1.16 Flat Responsive
- 1.17 SKT Bakery
- 1.18 Mystile WP Theme
- 1.19 Wootique
- 1.20 Purely shopping
- 1.21 Vantage WP Free WooCommerce Theme
- 1.22 Artificer
- 1.23 FlatOn
- 1.24 Catch Flames
- 1.25 Seller
- 1.26 SaleJunction
- 1.27 Make
- 1.28 Storevilla
- 1.29 AccessPress Store
- 1.30 EightStore Lite
- 1.31 AccessPress Ray
- 1.32 Emmet
- 1.33 E-commerce
- 1.34 Kraft Lite
- 1.35 TopShop
- 1.36 Ornea
- 1.37 Dazzling Free WP WooCommerce Theme
- 1.38 Simple Shop
- 1.39 i-craft
- 1.40 Kidshop
- 1.41 Tyros
- 1.42 Quick Sales
- 1.43 Superstore
- 1.44 Oceanic
- 1.45 Brilliance
- 1.46 Lavish
- 1.47 Xcel
- 1.48 Terrifico
- 1.49 martable
- 1.50 Wallstreet
- 1.51 Black Line
- 1.52 Interior Lite
- 1.53 LayerStore
- 1.54 Revolve
- 1.55 Relia
- 1.56 Smartr
- 1.57 Vogue
- 1.58 Alpha Store
- 1.59 FreeStore
- 1.60 Etrigan
- 1.61 ON SALE
- 1.62 Shopera WooCommerce Free Theme
So, which is the best free WooCommerce WordPress themes?
Bellini is a brilliant all round eCommerce theme compatible with Woocommerce. You can create infinite styling thanks to the flexible layout allowing you to rearrange your home page section area easily. You will be glad to know that Bellini is compatible with most popular plugins such as Google Analytics, Yoast SEO, Contact form 7 and much more. What’s great about this theme is the ease of use and the ability to customize your website Live using the WordPress customizer tool. Since it is release, it had several raving reviews from much loved the users that rely on this template day in and day out to run a successful e-commerce business. Again you can easily swap out of images, choose from an unlimited amount of color palette to incorporate your brand design into this template.
It is super fast which will reduce cart abandon rate for much happier visitors all round.
- Several Call To Action module which will help grow your mailing list and prompt users to take action.
- Bellini is 100% responsive giving your visitors a seamless experience across the various devices.
- There’s also a Google Map integration allowing customers to find your store easily.
Our final masterpiece from the top 5 ultimate free WooCommerce themes 2015 is the cutest of all known as Socute. This theme is a responsive masterpiece with full integration of the latest WooCommerce plugin. It is also SEO ready and has several types of patterns from which you can choose to display your products/posts on the website. Socializing, animation, limitless colors and great theme options make Socute a very cute WordPress theme indeed. How about a live demo then? Hit the button below and see for yourself.
iTek Can be likened to a Swiss Army knife for Woocomerce themes in the sense that it allows you to create a beautiful e-commerce store and also have a fantastic blog and customizable homepage. The homepage features beautiful parallax image in which you can use to promote the attractive offers or an engaging presentation. It comes with social media integration allowing you to display your social profiles which in turn will help increase your social following a cross that the various platforms. There’s a prominent call To Action close to the header area of this theme which you can use to display exclusive coupons for offers that you may have going on. As you scroll down the page, there’s a feature list section in which you can use the promote popular categories. With the css3 animation including in this theme, you can display images in a way which will keep visitors interacting with your website.
- A sticky menu that allows users to navigate your website easily regardless of what page they are on.
- Clutter free layout gives users the opportunity to focus solely on the product that’s in front of them.
- You get a main menu and submenu giving visitors easy access to important destinations such as a very account and shopping cart.
If you’re building a single page online shop, probably to sell a particular product or few of them, or your top-notch service, then Azera Shop should be your pick. It comes with cool parallax effects which increase the overall look. The theme is perfect for any business or startup niche, and can even handle a dedicated blog, where content marketing can be taken care of.
- The theme supports WPML and RTL languages, which is a good sign if you’re targeting global audiences.
- It comes with dedicated Photo Gallery grid, and the theme can also be used to run Photography e-commerce or blog.
- It is developed on BootStrap framework which ensures top-notch security and lightweight modules.
- The theme comes with SiteOrigin Page Builder and is SEO friendly.
If you have a big list of products to sell online from a bunch of different categories, then consider going with aThemes product, i.e., TheShop. It comes with premium looking UI and can help you sell dozens of products altogether. It is easy to setup and comes with three-page templates to pick from. Multiple color options are also available to pick from, and the theme comes with support from the developer side.
- It includes support for Google Fonts, which increases the score at typography.
- The theme can handle a dedicated Blog, which comes built-in.
- It supports WooCommerce plugin and comes with few customization options, for header and Menus area.
Optimizer is a multi-purpose WordPress theme with dozens of preset layouts in which you can import to the click of a button. Creating an e-commerce powers store with this template Couldn’t be easier with the WordPress live customizer you simply drag and drop the different elements in which you would like to insert into your web page. You also get control over color scheme of your website to change everything from a typography color it to the background color and so on. You can adjust the image sizes on a webpage by Simply dragging the image until you get to the desired size. This goes without saying, but each element you drag onto the page is 100% responsive given a seamless browsing experience across all desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. The possibilities are endless with this theme as it allows you to add any content anywhere on to the web page allowing you to be creative. So to recap you get extremely customisable templates that also super fast so your customer won’t be stuck waiting around for the page to load.
- You get a fast customer support service through if you ever get stuck.
- Live customization to create a full-blown website within a matter of minutes.
Tienda Basic Is the WordPress template specifically designed for Woocommerce. It allows you to feature your best sellers to help with conversion and increase your overall sales. With a few layout option to choose from such as having a sidebar or full width. If you’d like to have a support forum then, there’s no need for any additional themes as this template comes with support for both bbPress and BuddyPress. It’s also translation ready meaning you can sell to different customers across the world in their local language.
- It’s regular updated to give you the best possible security0.
- Tienda Basic is responsive so your customers can shop various devices.
- You also get support for Google font typeface to improve the readability of your website
Agama Free multi-purpose theme that comes with support for Woocommerce. It features a slider in which you can use to Showcase your latest collections. There is the sticky header to give users easy access to the various section on your website. You’re able to customize your site further to suit your personal taste by changing the color scheme the blog layout and a few extras. Built on the Bootstrap framework, you get a theme which is geared towards mobile users. Smooth scrolling is included for the all-important user experience.
- Infinite scrolling included helping users find what it is there after about having to click through several pages.
- Social icons are included to show users that it’s a real human behind the brand and just giving them another way to interact with your brand.
Max Store is one of the most well put together free Woocommerce themes I have seen available for download this year. It looks and feels like it was built to empower you to run an eCommerce store and supporting Woocommerce wasn’t an afterthought. You get a responsive design to enable customers to shop and desktops, tablets, and mobile devices. It’s searching search engine friendly meaning the search bots can easily crawl and find your product, tags, categories and so on. The options panel allows you to customize further your website to be in keeping with your brand identity. Customize your template layout by enabling the sidebar on the left or right position for homepage full width by default. This template supports most the popular WordPress plugins to enhance the functionality of your site.
- Interactive hover over effect on the products images for an engaging shopping experience.
- Several call to action placements to cross promote or upsell products.
- A grid layout on the homepage to display your most popular products.
Statement is the sort of what you see is what you get type of theme. It’s very basic but comes with all the functions you will need to have your Woocommerce powered website up and running in no time. It comes translation ready so you can open up your online store in multiple different languages to see if you wish. With schema.org integration you can enjoy more exposure within the search engines. Also, worth noting is that this theme is a child theme of GeneratePress meaning you have to have the main theme installed to be able to use this template.
- Simple easy to use
- If minimalistic is your style, then you’ll love this templates you’re able to customize the accent color.
It’s another WooThemes product which is among the most popular themes at official WordPress theme directory. Believe me; there are over 50k installs of this theme, which proves its worth. It supports WooCommerce plugin, which is the popular solution for running an e-commerce shop and it comes with a bunch of extensible codebases, allowing few possible customizations.
- The theme comes with multiple widget regions which is the best solution to offer customizations for a WordPress handled webpage.
- It comes with multiple layouts and color options to pick and personalize according to the taste.
- The theme supports RTL languages and also comes with threaded comments to offer realistic discussion.
If you’re looking for some top-notch themes, then ShopIsle should be your first pick. It comes with extremely premium looking UI, which is a big surprise being a free product and it comes with a clean and validated code, bringing a good gesture to the table. It is a single page theme but can handle multiple pages too. At any cost, you shouldn’t be missing its Demo.
- It comes with a dedicated Theme Options panel at the Dashboard, which brings quick customizations and functionality changes to the table.
- The theme comes with localization support, making sure your website is ready for the global audience.
- It is compatible with the multiple browsers and is responsive to work on mobile devices too.
Modality Is the world put together templates that come with parallax scrolling effect to give users an interactive browsing experience. The demo features a dark color palette but of course this can easily be customized to suit your taste. You get a full-width slider in which you can display information that will be useful and relevant to your target audience. There’s a few call To Action area to prompt users to take decisive action whether that’s opting into your email list or checking out a popular item. You can display your latest blog post on the homepage in different formats to help keep readers updated.
- Retina display for a much sharper image which if you’ve ever owned an e-commerce store your know it’s gold.
- Social integration to build an audience.
- Translation ready to present your products in languages other than English.
Did you check the details of Storefront I mentioned above? If the functionalities of that theme impressed you but not the design part, then check out Shopaholic, which is a Child theme of the Storefront. It puts a clean, and super elegant looking UI to the table and is totally compatible with the e-commerce requirements.
- The Child theme comes with customization options for Background, Colors, and Header.
- It comes with customizable Menu, allowing you to put options as per the requirements.
- It comes with threaded comments and a sidebar for both left and right sides.
It’s the last recommendation from my side which is 100% responsive and comes with native support for SEO norms. It is built with HTML5 and CSS3, ensuring the modern ethics and lightweight nature. The theme is not just compatible to work with WooCommerce but also functions perfectly with bbPress and MailChimp. It can also be used for running a personal or photography blog or website, or a corporate one.
- The theme is ready to create landing pages, as it looks great, and have dedicated Call to Action areas.
- It comes with support for translation and includes threaded comments.
- The theme comes with Options panel at the Dashboard, which helps in bringing quick customizations.
Flat Responsive is a multi-purpose Woocommerce theme that you can use as a stand-alone business website or a full-blown e-commerce store. You can make live changes over the WordPress theme customizer for a more refined editing. There’re multiple page layout as well as several different widget positions in which you can put things such as recent products popular products or even offers. We all know that blogging plays an important role today and if you’re not doing it then, you should be doing so regardless what industry you’re in. And to that point, this theme has multiple blogging format and layout to educate your users bringing more users in which you can convert into paying customers. You also get font icons eliminating the need to use images which can slow down your website in ruin the user experience.
- Flat responsive is translation ready allowing you to display your products in different languages.
- You also have retina display which will display your product images in a much higher quality.
- There’s also a custom 404 page which is perfect for if a user lands that on a page that doesn’t exist you can simply point them in the right direction.
SKT Bakery is an excellent template to consider it has all the features that you’d want to help you run a successful online e-commerce business. There’s a slider with a call to Action button to help you inform your customers on important ongoing within your organization. As you scroll down the page, the different sections such as the feature list section sliding beautifully along with the other components of a website. This theme is very similar to your typical one-page layout templates. It also comes with the option to showcase your customer’s testimonial to build confidence and trust in prospects. It also comes with a team module show users who is behind the company.
- Many shortcodes which include things such as pricing tables, product display, alert boxes and a lot more.
- There is also an array of icons in which you can choose from.
Mystile WP Theme
The success of your online store depends heavily upon the prospect of choosing a great WooCommerce supported WP theme. Keeping this in mind, I bring to you Mystile from the list of top 5 ultimate free WooCommerce themes 2015. Mystile is a complete package for your website that integrates the latest WooCommerce plugin support, high responsiveness, custom-builder, and so much more great options. Trying Mystile is a must if you are in for some serious online business so get this free WP theme from the links below or watch its live preview from “Demo.”
WooThemes are known to develop the best products for WooCommerce and Wootique is one of their popular product. It is powered by WooFramework which helps the webmaster to quickly setup the theme and later the shop. The products are listed in a simple yet elegant looking UI; the UI is really good.
- The theme comes with few options to customize the UI, like adjusting the background color or color scheme, etc.
- It comes with featured Slider using which one can list main products and let them get the maximum attention.
- The homepage is customized using widgets and other options from the Dashboard.
Purely shopping as the name suggests is another Woocommerce theme with minimal distraction. You get a full-width banner just below the header section in which you can be as creative as you like and it displays special offers, fresh products and so on. Setting up this theme couldn’t be easier you just click the activate button and you’re ready to go.
- You get a new product section and also and on cell sections to display clearance stock or products that are on offer.
- The home page is fully widgetized so you can be as creative as you like and incorporate third-party plugins to add more Flare to PurelyShopping.
Vantage WP Free WooCommerce Theme
Among the top 5 ultimate free WooCommerce themes 2015, Vantage should be arguably the most well-liked ones. The evidence of this exaggeration lies in the fact that Vantage has been one of the most downloaded free WooCommerce supportive WP themes in the WordPress community in 2015. This theme, like most others, can be used for any niche online, and it has integration of some of the most powerful plugins in the WP industry as well. Easy to customize, make animations, and highly responsive, Vantage, on the other hand, is also well SEO-optimized to. Plus, you get one of the best graphically designed theme in the industry for your usage for totally free, who else will miss such a chance? Try its demo from below or get the theme by clicking on “More Info” button below.
This is one of the few thmes created by the guys at WooCommerce themselves so you can be assured of that it would be consistently kept updated with the latest version of the Woo framework. It’s also important to point out that as this is a free theme the guys have stated that there’s no support included with this template. As standard, you get a template that is responsive meaning your customers you can shop freely on tablets desktops and other mobile devices. You have the ability to customize your homepage to be in Keeping with your brand identity and create various product upsells and promotions.
E-commerce, as the name suggests, is a minimalistic web template powered by the WooCommerce plugin. It provides your users with little destruction to create a stress-free shopping experience. E-commerce gives you the ability to create a drop-down menu to help users easily navigate you sit. A responsive design as you would expect with any modern WordPress template.
Dazzling Free WP WooCommerce Theme
When a free WooCommerce support and additional benefits like SEO-ready, responsiveness, and a great Bootstrap 3 framework comes in mind, then nothing flashes my mind then the great Dazzling WP theme from the top 5 ultimate free WooCommerce themes 2015. First of all, it was not possible to gain all these benefits in a competently designed theme totally for free just a year or so ago, but yes it is possible today with such themes like Dazzling itself. This theme is evidently the best since it can be used in multi-niches comfortably and adds great support for the exposure of your website efficiently. So, try Dazzling once. Click on “Demo” below to preview live demo of the theme or click on “More Info” to know more or get the theme for your site.
If you are child-conscious and selling some great items for kids online then Kidshop will be your ultimate free eCommerce wordpress theme. The theme is specifically built keeping in mind the flavor that is favorite to kids and common to children’s world. Kidshop is not only responsive but indeed is a very diverse eCommerce-supportive theme and works great especially with the famous WooCommerce plugin. Surely, you can customize it the way you like with several of the products and product categories you wanted to create always but its default interface is also that much good that you can’t easily decide whether to alter in your modifications or not? Try it and judge yourself.
Shopera WooCommerce Free Theme
If you are looking for something extraordinarily modern at no cost at all, and plus with full WooCommerce support, then choose a theme no further than the amazing Shopera. The theme sports a quite clean and clear look with great style to appeal your visitors. There are lots of ways you can showcase the remarkable expertise of your business and products on your website with using Shopera theme. The theme is fully responsive, easy-to-customize, translation-ready, rating system, social sharing, and a lot more functionalities exclusively free. Have a look at its demo from below “Demo” option or hit “More Info” if you like to know more or download the theme.
Finally, you have the right set of free Woocommerce themes to begin the project, and I hope, at least, one of these themes fits in perfectly with what you were looking for. So, did you find the WordPress theme you were looking for? I am pretty much sure that these top WooCommerce template would just be the ones that were on your mind for your hard-earned websites. Do let us know what kind of changes you love the most in your online stores? Would these themes you found suitable after usage for your website? Share your experience with us in the comments.