You must have heard about landing pages?
which primarily focus on bringing better conversion
by keeping minimum distractions on the page and offering better Call to Action elements.
Today I will present to you the best free Landing Page WordPress themes. Trust me, in almost 90% of the cases, a landing page is way better than a complicated multiple-pages website, especially when it comes to lead generation.
Be sure to check out:
- Our Recommended WordPress Landing Page Plugins
- 28+ Premium Landing Page WordPress Themes
- Top 5 WordPress Squeeze Page Creator Plugins
So which free landing page templates WordPress would I choose?
Without further ado here is a list of all the free WordPress landing page themes I recommend:
This particular theme offers a very impressive, elegant and simplistic design which can be used to showcase a business profile or any other kind of work portfolio. Most importantly, it looks gorgeous.
- It ensures proper browser compatibility and use clean and validated code inside.
- It packs a dedicated Theme Options panel, along with support for localization to become a perfect business landing page theme.
Another free theme from Themeisle, which offers a dedicated platform to run a business profile. Everything looks simple, functions at its best, and ensures dedicated localisation support for better visibility in local.
- It comes with dedicated widgets which can be placed anywhere on the homepage to showcase related content.
- It supports cross-browsers and uses responsive layout to be compatible with mobile devices as well.
Solio offers a grid layout for showcasing the key elements and it uses HTML5 and CSS3 combination to be properly modern. The theme is best for tuning a photography portfolio as it holds dedicated picture related features like Lightbox viewer, filterable gallery, PSD source file inclusion, and an option to keep your products either Available or Not Available.
- The theme is available in free and premium (with support) options.
- The developers have taken their time to develop a clutter free theme not just at the front end, but also at the back end.
A sticky menu, fully built on customizer, typography selection, multiple layout support, SEO optimized, full-screen slider, and beautiful design are the key features covered by Gaga Lite and all this package comes without any price tag. Since looks are subjective, so you should check out its Demo to see if it interests you.
- It features Sticky Menu for improved navigation score.
- Most importantly, the theme looks gorgeous.
INTRO is a perfect looking theme for any kind of business, and trust me, you’ll have all the options to showcase right at the home page. It can hold a welcome message with button links, followed by additional details, owner and manager details, staff pictures and details and finally a location to help a user find your business locally.
- It comes with Google Fonts inclusion, custom color options, and pre-made widgets for the home page for further customization.
- It supports translation and parallax effects at the background images.
The only case when QUILL theme can be of use is when you’re running a Law firm or looking to develop a website for one. It primarily focuses on related needs with gorgeous home page design. The developer can showcase current cases of the firm, with related details, staff member pictures and details, along with a dedicated Contact section to generate further leads.
- It comes with Facebook integration.
- It uses custom header and is translation ready.
- The theme can support a high standard of animations.
If you’re looking for a theme which offers better icons, and design standards, then OneEngine should be your pick. If you don’t believe my words, then have a look at its Demo site. The theme has been used by thousands of users and is definitely one of the popular WordPress themes. Trust me, have a look at the Demo site.
- It can fit perfectly for a web designer or logo designer firm or freelancer.
- It packs easy-to-use backend options.
Llorix One is a dedicated theme for showcasing capabilities and skills of a team, and related details about the same. It looks great on almost any device that can handle the internet stuff, and comes with additional features like cross-browser compatibility, clean and validated code, localisation support and dedicated Theme Options panel.
- It uses responsive and clean, one-page design to bring better conversions and prove the authority.
- It offers parallax scrolling and customizable ribbon.
BusinessOne is another free landing page WordPress theme that focuses primarily on the design, code quality, and customization.
- It allows widgets at the homepage for proper customization and additional features like dedicated portfolio and parallax scrolling.
- The theme isn’t super good at speed, so you need to provide a faster host which uses SSD.
Free Portfolio Gallery WordPress Theme
This one is a Child theme from Themeisle and as the name suggests, it focuses on offering a prime layout to showcase portfolio and work related stuff with a dedicated area to introduce either a single person or a whole team.
- It offers a dedicated gallery section.
- It offers a rich and simple looking footer section.
This one is a unique looking theme which can suit a business or freelancer profile perfectly. The theme is available in free and premium options and uses Bootstrap framework for faster performance and better security.
- The gallery section is totally responsive and looks awesome on any kind of modern gadget.
- The overall design is not just simple but elegant as well.
Now, as you’ve seen the available options, which one will you prefer using? If you think that a theme isn’t looking exactly as it was in its Demo, then you need to check the available customization option or contact the developer for support. Also, if you can let me know the niche and type of business you’re targeting then I can help you pick some even better recommendations. Yes, mention that in the discussion section below. Peace!