Podcasting to increase your social influence is a nice idea, but you definitely need a dedicated website, perfectly matching the niche.
In another case, if you run a music band or are a solo performer, a website is still required to look professional in 2016.
I guess you already understand these facts and thus decided to go for it. But, web design is not of your taste, right?
Don’t worry, following are the best podcasting WordPress themes which you can choose and focus on what you love doing, rather than these technical aspects.
Chords is a perfect theme for music artists and radio based profiles as it comes with every element required for these special niches. The homepage itself is compatible with a visual builder, allowing the quick customizations and it even includes an event management section. The theme is available at ThemeForest and it comes with PSD, HTML, and documentation files included.
- It comes with a special tool, named Discography management which is very unique but required in this niche.
- It is totally responsive and Retina display ready which makes it work perfectly on mobile devices.
- It includes six custom post types which are designed specifically for major label companies, radio stations, and solo artists.
- The theme includes a dedicated audio player with support for live streaming.
My next recommendation is a product of Themify and it comes with one bonus theme for free. The features start with unlimited layouts, thanks to Drag & Drop page compatible page layouts, dedicated pages for music artists, any other artists, and a music app, or even galleries. It can help you promote your new albums too, by sharing custom playlists which visitors are allowed to listen online. It even allows selling those albums via the website itself.
- It holds a built-in event management tool, allowing to share future event details and even sell tickets online.
- The theme comes with Google map view integration, helping your visitors to find a venue quickly.
- It comes with dedicated support for video and gallery post types.
- A music player is built-in and offered at the bottom bar, which works on both desktop and mobile phone browsers.
- The theme comes with custom header background and Menus.
My next recommendation is a music dedicated theme, totally. You just need to worry about the music and audio files, and leave rest of the headache and work on the theme itself. It packs each and every feature which one will require. Also, it can be used to create an artists or band profile or even a website by fans.
- The theme comes with an integration allowing song selection from your discography to stream in the site-wide jukebox.
- It is totally responsive and every functionality works perfectly on desktop and mobile devices.
- It is built on AudioTheme framework which is known for its functionality for this specific niche.
This particular theme is available at ThemeForest marketplace and is currently among the top trending items on that store. It is a theme described for busy musicians, meaning it takes care of every functionality and technical aspects, helping you to focus primarily on your work. It includes Visual Composer page builder, allowing quick Drag and Drop visual editor. MailChimp integration is also included to help you get more email subscribers.
- The theme comes with Redux framework admin panel, which is powerful enough to bring any visual changes easily.
- The theme is built on Bootstrap 3 framework, making it modern and totally secure.
- It comes with Twitter, Soundcloud, Instagram, and Bandsintown integration, which is rare in this niche, but definitely a necessity.
- The theme comes with dedicated support for photo and video album post types and even includes parallax effects.
This one is a product of CssIgniter, which confirms its authenticity and comes with a very unique UI layout. If the UI gets you, then it comes integrated with dozens of cool features which are required for this specific niche, like a streaming audio player, custom widget support, and support for six different post types including artists, event, galleries, videos, and discography.
- The homepage is ready for Drag & Drop tool, allowing to bring quick visual changes.
- It is totally optimized for search engine, all Google, Bing, and Yahoo, helping the webmaster to get better SERP rankings.
- It comes with different color schemes to pick along with support for Retina display.
This one is the last recommendation from my side which is a dedicated theme for musicians, singers, bands, and Deejays. Trust me, you’ll believe this once you look at its demo and go through the long list of features it packs in. At the backend, Visual Composer is available, along with Slider Revolution plugin and WooCommerce integration.
- The theme comes with dedicated layout for radio or music specific website.
- It comes with perfect responsive design, making every element function properly on mobile devices and desktops.
- The design is kept very modern along with the tools to further customize it as per personal taste.
Now since you’ve decided the theme part, you required to learn WordPress or hire a professional developer who can do this setup work. Or if you doing it on your own, and find any issues, just mention it in the discussion section and I’ll take it from there. Peace!