You are looking for best radio station WordPress themes because of any of the two reasons. Either you’re a musician or you are starting a podcast channel.
In either case, the themes I’m compiling here are going to help you. They will deliver a professional makeover to your plan and will help you get loyal visitors and earn a fan following.
As Aristotle said, “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.”
So, you shouldn’t wait anymore and give a green flag to your new project.
Let’s have a look at the theme options we have.
Sound Music Theme
Tell me one feature which a radio theme requires? Continuous music playback, right? Well, the theme I’m recommending here comes with the specific feature along with a super elegant design. The UI is interactive, flat, and simple to understand. It holds a custom MP3 player with support for SoundCloud, Shoutcast, and other online radio platforms. It even allows inserting playlist by simply drag & drop activity. At the customization side, it packs unlimited cool schemes, 1000 font icons, 700 font options, 14 slider effects, and three color schemes, light, dark and gray.
- It is built using Bootstrap 3 framework, ensuring modern UI, while achieving minimalistic layout.
- It supports video and gallery post types, other than the necessary MP3.
- It includes a drag & drop page builder which supports blog, homepage, and other pages to create unique layouts.
- It is compatible with WPML plugin, bringing the translation functionality to the table.
If you’re not looking for a total modern UI, and looking for a retro look, which is still elegant, then check out the Demo of SoundWave theme. It’s a premium product which comes with six months of proper support from the developer. To meet our specific niche’s requirement, it packs a non-stop music and radio streaming player and functionality, built right within. It supports other media posts along with the normal ones and has special functionalities for video and photo dominated posts.
- The content is translatable to any known foreign language, thanks to the built-in functionality.
- It packs two sliders, one small and another large, which also packs cool animations.
- It allows putting a playlist online from any DJ Mixes, and even puts details aside.
- It allows publishing special pages for artists with details of their latest work and their profile.
Once you check its Demo, you’ll find that it holds a mixture of modern design and slightly old design elements. It still looks great, and the layout is responsive to work properly on mobile devices and tablets. To ensure its entry to the list here, it packs a built-in audio player with the continuous live streaming facility. It also supports six custom post types which are all related to this industry. For the homepage, it packs a slider, allowing the Album covers to slide with details. Impressive, right?
- It has a built-in event manager, allowing you to put events live with all their details.
- It packs Theme Options panel at the Dashboard for making the visual and functional changes easily and without any coding.
- It packs integration for Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, and YouTube with their widgets and sharing buttons.
- It integrates Contact Form builder and Google Analytics. It also supports translation.
If you wish to put your uploads available for download, then Musik themes provides a built-in functionality to support it (via Easy Digital Downloads). It holds a built-in audio player (developed using jQuery and HTML5) which even keep a track of history as per the visitor. It can play a playlist or even load up a complete album. The design is very simplistic and attractive. The layout part is responsive to ensure proper functionality of everything on mobile devices. It holds tons of customization options too, making it worthy of the price tag. It’s not completely a radio specific theme but still holds the functionalities to ensure its compatibility to our niche.
- It packs support for 4-page templates and different functionalities for audio posts.
- It can manage the music based on its genres and artists, which is a helpful addition.
- It allows customization to the background, color scheme, header, and logo area.
- It even allows selling a single song or the complete album.
If you’re a DJ and looking to have a digital profile online, then check out how this theme looks and the features I’m about to mention. It genuinely supports the Discography sub-niche and allows putting music portfolios online. It allows the webmaster to put a radio station online or create a one using the existing uploads. The theme is optimized for SEO, ensuring it ranks at the better position in SERPs.
- The design is responsive, and all the functionalities with which users can interact are all mobile friendly.
- The header area is not only customizable but also packs powerful options.
- It allows you to put album highlights, banners, and other details online.
- It is powered by Ajax, ensuring the website isn’t required to reload to fresh up the music track.
It’s the last recommendation here and it packs a unique layout which none of those mentioned above have touched. The theme is compatible with WooCommerce, allowing you to sell songs or albums online with proper mention of related details. It can also take care of the events with its built-in management tools. The layout is fluid and supports desktops, laptops, smartphones and even tablets.
- It is compatible with WPML plugin, bringing translation to the table.
- It supports radio live stream, and non-stop music feature is also onboard.
- The theme holds integration for SoundCloud and social sharing icons are also available.
- It allows putting not just audio, but mix, photo, and video contents online.
In case you didn’t like any of the aforementioned themes, let me know your specific requirements in the discussion section below. If I can find a better match, then I’ll let you know. Otherwise, the best option you are left with is to hire a developer and get a custom work. In either case, good luck with your new website, and don’t forget to share it with us, as we too love music.