WooCommerce B2B is one of the most feature-packed wholesale suites for WooCommerce websites. It offers a complete set of tools to help you run a parallel private shop to cater to your business-to-business customers.
That being said, here is a quick look at some of its notable bells and whistles to give you an idea of what is possible with the plugin.
- Hide prices from guest users. Only registered users can see the prices of the products and purchase them.
- Create multiple customer groups each with customized discount rates.
- Option to set product prices based on customer groups. You can also set a global percentage wholesale discount on your products as well.
- Show product prices with or without the tax rates.
- Show/Hide product categories based on user group.
- Helps with wholesale customer registration. You can choose which users get to enjoy wholesale discounts on your account.
Who Is It For?
WooCommerce B2B is ideal for users looking to set up a wholesale WooCommerce website alongside running their retail e-store.
It is also an excellent option for webmasters looking to create a customer tier-list where a select number of wholesale customers get access to the discount rates.
If you plan to use WooCommerce B2B on a single website, then a one year license will cost you $45. However, you can renew that for $15/year each year afterwards.
However, if you want to use WooCommerce B2B on multiple websites, then you will need to get their Extended License that comes at $125 for the first year and $37.05/year thereafter.
With WooCommerce B2B you are entitled to email-based chat support. Their support team typically takes around 1 business day to respond and works quickly to resolve any problem that you might be having.