“This first print run of the first edition of my first novel, ‘When The Lion Feeds.’ back in 1964, is so rare it can fetch several thousand pounds at auction. I always wanted to be an author, and I decided to write about what I knew.” – Wilbur Smith
Running an Auction related business or even being a part of it, is not that easy. There are lots of things you need to understand, and then you need to be aware of a lot of historical things.
- 1 For your convenience here is my recommend auction themes:
- 1.1 Auction Theme for WordPress
- 1.2 Charitiz
- 1.3 Bingo
- 1.4 Responsive WordPress Auction Theme
- 1.5 Essential
- 1.6 WordPress Penny Auction Theme
- 1.7 Taskerr
- 1.8 Freelance Marketplace
- 1.9 WordPress Auction Theme
- 1.10 BOTTLS – AUCTION WORDPRESS THEME
- 1.11 Auction Press
For your convenience here is my recommend auction themes:
But, I can help you out in making, at least, one thing easy, i.e., the website for your auction business. How?
Well, get the WordPress installed on the domain and server, and then pick any of the following best WordPress auction themes, set them up and everything will be ready to go.
Interested? Let’s begin!
Auction Theme for WordPress
The true awesomeness of this product is that it’s not a single one. Rather, you can pick it to work for almost any niche possible in this auction category. And, each of those setups will come with all required functionalities, built right within. It’s a product of PremiumPress, a known developer in the industry and trust me; you will fall in love after knowing the complete details of this product.
- The theme is optimized for the mobile devices with Retina ready elements and cross-browser compatibility.
- It comes with auto Bidding, Reserve and Buy Now prices options, which are genuinely required in this specific niche.
- The theme comes with a dedicated Members area where bidding history is kept with profile details.
As you can judge from the name itself, this theme is perfect for running a Charity or Fund Raising campaign. It comes with Donation ready template and tools, built right within, along with other required features like Responsive layout, Auction WooCommerce plugin, Slider Revolution, and ZoTheme plugin included within. The design part is super cool. elegant, and it works perfectly on known web browsers.
- The theme comes with integrated Drag & Drop Visual Composer page builder.
- It comes with Contact Form 7 Integration, helping you to setup contact us page, and make it function quickly.
- It includes three separate homepage demos, and there is a simple button to switch between them, anytime.
The highlight here is that it uses a mobile first design, making it perfectly working on all modern smartphones, tablets, including the traditional laptops and desktops. The theme comes with a built-in homepage Drag & Drop page builder along with shortcodes generator, WPML compatibility, and many WooCommerce’s extension integrations. The theme does carry a unique and elegant UI, which further increases the user experience.
- It comes with the simple set of tools, allowing the webmaster to quickly setup and begin an auction.
- It holds a dedicated blog which can be used to share other but related information which otherwise can’t be covered.
- It comes with dozens of Theme Options available to be used and change the allowed functionalities.
Responsive WordPress Auction Theme
It’s a dedicated theme available only for this particular niche, and it comes with a responsive layout to function properly on a smartphone, tablet, and desktop. It comes with additional plugins, to ensure proper functionalities, Turn-key solution and Reverse Auction options too. It doesn’t require anything to setup, as everything is coded and setup to be used instantly. After installing and activating it, you can begin creating auctions. Helpful, right?
- It comes with a Dashboard for auctions, to help the webmaster manage the related things.
- It can help you monetise from auctions by charging certain percentage as a fee for auctions.
- The theme comes with lifetime support from the developers, which is an impressive thing to have in the arsenal.
If you’re looking more of an e-commerce ready solution which is also compatible with auction templates, then Essential should be your pick. It comes with support for modern WordPress version along with WooCommerce integration included within. The theme supports WPML to ensure active translation and includes two slider types, normal and a parallax one. It comes with unlimited color schemes to be picked and help you change the accent.
- The theme comes with WooCommerce Simple Auctions plugin included and integrated within.
- It comes with Mega Menu support, which for sure, can improve the user experience by a huge margin.
- It comes with two homepage variations as per the design, and also follows SEO norms.
WordPress Penny Auction Theme
It’s another product from SiteMile which looked interesting to me, and I’m sure its features and functionalities will keep you wondering for few minutes. It comes with the perfect layout for running a turn-key solution and comes with everything setup, by default. The theme is also SEO ready, making it perfectly compatible with Search Engine norms.
- The theme comes with multiple Payment gateways integrated to help you earn money quickly and safely.
- It comes with Plug and Play, meaning the theme is ready and setup the moment it’s installed and activated.
- It is compatible with WordPress 4.2.1, making it very modern and safe to use.
WordPress Auction Theme
BOTTLS – AUCTION WORDPRESS THEME
If you’re looking for a colorful and vibrant theme to bring your auction website to live, Bottls is an amazing option you can choose. This versatile theme supports auction, reverse auctions as well as offline options. It is loaded with WooCommerce features and has a wonderful screen that ensures all information is clearly displayed. As an auction theme, it is integrated with numerous safe and efficient payment gateways to facilitate easier transaction processing. The presence of advanced categorization options enables you to upload various products and services on auction display. Buyers can make use of great options such as wishlist, cart and product comparison to make a decision.
If you’re looking for a nice site to conduct your sales, Auction theme is a good choice. The cool thing about this theme is you can choose a niche to work on from numerous different categories. Every setup is equipped with all the necessary in-built functions. This theme is a product of PremiumPress a famous developer and therefore, you can be assured it will work in accordance to your expectations.
Auction is retina ready and therefore, has been optimized for use on different mobile devices as well as cross browser compatible. This awesome platform comes with Buy Now prices and an auto Bidding Reserve options which are key features for any auction site. This theme also comes with a dedicated Members area where bidding history is stored along with profile details.
These were the best.auction website template recommendations I personally hand-picked for this micro-niche. If you’re looking to add a specific custom functionality, then look if a plugin is available for it, or get help from an experienced WordPress developer. Because with WordPress, there is always a solution. Good luck!