Education is a sector which is picking up the Internet slowly than other ones. But these days, every school and institutions have a digital profile online (a.k.a. website). And, so should you!
To stand out of your competitor institutions or schools, you need to have a premium looking website. And, to ensure that, you need to pick and use a premium theme.
To help you achieve that, here I’m sharing a compilation of best Education WordPress themes. These are hand-picked options with premium and elegant UI and required functionalities for the specific niche.
Let’s start with the compilation and see what all options you’ve.
It’s a theme using which you can create a website for an education institute or can even run an online community, allowing students and other members to participate and stay informed. The theme is simple to setup and very easy to understand for the webmaster. Also, it comes with very specific features and functionalities, staying away from putting tons of loads. It also supports WooCommerce, allowing you to sell related products online. It has specific support and built-in features for Courses, and other education-related content.
- It includes support for bbPress and BuddyPress, allowing the webmaster to run a fully functional online community or forum.
- It comes with powerful Theme Options panel at the Dashboard, allowing the webmaster to bring quick changes.
- The layout is fully responsive and ready to work with almost any known web browser.
- The package includes Google Fonts and the theme comes with One Click Installer option.
If you’re looking for a more modern approach rather than just a simple one, then check out this trending product at ThemeForest. It is built with HTML5 and CSS3, ensuring top-notch and modern visual elements along with maintaining the performance. The package includes nine built-in Demos, which are just one click away from installing and setting up. The search box included is powered by AJAX and there is also a Drag & Drop powered Curriculum Manager and Course Builder. Moreover, it includes LearnPress premium add-ons which are a popular tool in education niche as it can easily increase the functionality anytime.
- The theme supports multiple post types which are all specifically designed for the education niche.
- It includes support for multiple payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, along with supporting WooCommerce.
- It also supports bbPress and BuddyPress tools which are both helpful in running an online community or forum.
- The UI part is responsive, and Retina display ready. The visuals are all stunning in looks.
This one is a MyThemeShop product which can be used for running a website for School, Daycares, online classes or other online educational programs. It supports all the post types required for these specific niches and comes with a very modern looking and totally responsive layout. The theme is built using HTML5 and CSS3 and is ensured to be compatible with multiple known browsers. It comes with a dedicated product from a highly qualified team, and it’s also optimized for performance and SEO. Moreover, it also includes feature like Asynchronous Loading, which adds up a cool animation.
- The theme includes a dedicated Options Panel at the Dashboard including tons of visual and functional features to toggle with.
- It supports Events custom post types, allowing you to run an event quickly and share details with the visitors.
- The theme includes hundreds of Google Fonts and supports each of them.
- The package includes PSD files and documentation with dedicated video tutorials.
It’s a brand new product at ThemeForest platform but, it’s a Trending product which ensures how cool it is. It comes with all the special features which are required for our specific niche, and it can be used to create a normal website or the one which is meant to provide online courses. The theme is built using HTML5 and CSS3 and is totally compatible with all latest WordPress script versions. At this time, two homepage variants are included in the package, but I’m sure the developer will be working to bring more. It supports the affiliate products, allowing you to create landing pages and generate online leads. It also holds specific pages for Teachers along with support for front-end login/registration modules.
- It supports PayPal to help you sell online courses and the visitors to have a proper trust.
- The theme includes parallax powered background which even supports video, thus, further increasing the visual appeal.
- The theme supports WPML integration, making sure that the content is available for global audiences.
- It includes 630 Google fonts and a proper documentation is also shipped with the package.
Capital is my final recommendation, developed by WPZOOM, a known developer. It’s a multipurpose theme which specifically supports almost every sub-niche under the Education tag. The theme holds features and functionalities which allow the webmaster to quickly setup a theme ready for either a corporate (education institute website) or a non-profit, social awareness campaign. The Homepage area is ready for customizations, thanks to the support for widgets. The product is powered by a robust ZOOM framework which is built over the modern web programming languages, HTML5 and CSS3.
- It includes Events Calendar plugin, allowing you to share the details quickly with the visitors.
- The Dashboard holds an Options Panel with tons of features and functional changes to pick from.
- The whole layout is responsive and even ready to work perfectly on Retina display ready devices.
- The theme is SEO and WPML ready and can even handle a fully functional blog.
Since you must be looking for the number one theme or close to that number, so my first recommendation is a product of StudioPress, a well-known name in the theme development industry. It is a perfect theme for education niche businesses like school or university or a coaching institute and comes pre-ready with everything already setup. You just have to buy, download, install, and activate it to see things in live action.
- Although the theme comes in pre-ready mode, but it still holds a bunch of customization options to help you change the visuals further.
- It is powered by Genesis framework at the back, which ensures proper functionality with zero errors, top-notch performance and state-of-the-art security.
- The homepage area is compatible with widgets, allowing the webmaster to bring subtle visual changes pretty quickly.
- It uses HTML5 markup to stay very modern and is totally responsive to function perfectly on mobile devices.
This one is a dedicated theme for online educators, learning course providers, and education centres, and it holds every elements which is required for all these specific and very micro-niches. The theme allows you to put both free and paid courses online and even allow your visitor’s to share their reviews and feedbacks, which will help bring more conversions.
- The theme includes a dedicated page where teacher or tutor’s profile can be shared with each and every detail.
- It comes with two different header options, and a flexible choice to let webmaster choose any of them.
- It even comes with four different skin presets to help with the customization without writing a single piece of code.
- The theme can be used to run a fully functional blog and even organise and manage events.
Divi is perfect for any niche one can come up with. It comes with a very special feature, which allows the webmaster to bring any visual changes and design the theme anyway possible. This is possible due to Visual Composer and Drag and Drop page builder offered behind the scene and trust me if you know your way around theme customization, then Divi should be your choice. Don’t worry, it comes with free support and is a product of ElegantThemes which is known for its top-notch support and quality products.
- This is one of the smartest, flexible and very unique theme which can be set anyhow one demands.
- It comes with hundreds of elements which can be placed anywhere you like, and then you need to put in content and the site will be ready to go.
- The theme comes with responsive layout, no matter how far you go with the customizations.
This theme is flexible and perfectly available for esteemed universities and institutes. It comes with very clean and modern design which ensures top-notch user experience and comes with 1500 Retina ready icons and 500 Google fonts to ensure even better visuals. The theme includes extensive documentation and six months of dedicated support from the developer.
- It includes parallax scrolling and video sections to showcase visually compelling information.
- It includes tons of Shortcodes to help webmaster put up any visual changes quickly and easily.
- The theme includes infinite color schemes and unlimited heading styles.
- Moreover, it includes 200 customization options, which are good enough to make this package worthy of the price tag.
WPLMS Learning Management System
This is the last theme I’m recommending and it comes with everything which other themes so far missed out. It works perfectly with WordPress and allows webmaster to create a website for a coaching institute, or school, or even put up online digital course. It comes with bbPress support to help you run a community and WooCommerce integration to run sell digital products online.
- This theme includes three skins, four login styles, eight header, five directory, four profile, and four group layouts.
- It comes with six demos and support for Child themes to allow other developers to come up with another possible UI.
- It includes a Dashboard area for both webmaster, teacher, and even for students to help them keep track of their progress.
- The theme comes with front-end course page creation, which can help the community to grow even further.
So, these were the best options but these are not all. If you don’t like any of those above, then let me know your specific requirement, and I’ll find a custom solution (if available). Let us know about the theme you’re selecting and the reason behind it. Peace!