Running a website to showcase the list and details of events and conferences in your city or town, is a good idea. It will help the citizens, and once your website is popular, you can monetise it.
To help you with this perfect idea, I’m sharing here a compilation of best WordPress Events themes. Each one of the mentions is hand-picked.
This niche is very rare, meaning there aren’t many options available. Also, the features and functionalities in such a theme are unique.
Let’s begin with the options I’m recommending.
Eventum is one of the best-selling and trending product at ThemeForest, and it’s a product from an Elite Author at the platform. The theme can handle anything related to an event, including conferences and friendly meet-ups. It holds special options, allowing the webmaster to share details about tickets, sessions, speakers, sponsors, venues, etc. There are about five homepage variations available in the package itself and to allow more customizations, Visual Composer drag & drop Page Builder tool is also integrated at the Dashboard. The package also includes Slider Revolution plugin. Google Maps and WooCommerce integrations are also there!
- The theme comes with dedicated Blog, which can handle all the visual and functional requirements to share words and pictures.
- It comes with MailChimp integration, allowing you to increase email subscriber’s list.
- It comes with built-in scheduler and handler, ensuring proper looking and functioning calendar with all the details inside.
- The package includes Theme Options panel, allowing the webmaster to quickly bring all possible changes.
As the name suggests, this theme is perfect for running a website which is either a dedicated digital profile for a big conference or share regular updates about on-going ones. The theme supports exhibitions, congresses, conferences, meetups, and the common events. The features and functionalities it packs inside are good for the niche, and it even supports the concept of Child themes, which brings the great customizations to the table. At the Dashboard, dedicated Theme Options panel is also available. It’s a product from WPlook Studio, which is a known name in the industry.
- The theme comes with built-in eleven widget areas and supports eight different post types.
- It is ready to work with any globally known language as of supporting the multilingual feature.
- The theme has achieved A97% score on the Google PageSpeed test, which means that the webpages will load way faster than you might think.
- It includes integration of PayPal and Eventbrite, allowing you to push ticket and event details and even sell them online.
This particular theme uses responsive layout, with cool and elegant looking UI elements. The package includes 20 demos, which are built-in the package and are available to pick and change the overall look anytime. The design part is the real deal with this theme as it comes with pixel perfect design, supporting the specific niche we’re looking at here. It supports events, music concerts, festivals, exhibitions, workshops, and conferences. The theme is lightweight in nature and is easy to install and setup. Moreover, it also includes dedicated documentation.
- The theme includes flexible and powerful Shortcodes into the package, allowing to add a particular functionality quickly.
- It comes with animated modal window effect, increasing the user experience further.
- Font Awesome icons are used for the UI, ensuring the top-notch look and mobile responsive nature.
- The Scheduler included in the package is powerful and supports tabs.
It’s a dedicated theme for this niche, coming with advanced event management options and a UI which perfectly fits the specific requirements here. The package includes management features like speaker management and exhibitors management. It also includes Advanced Schedule tool, which looks slicker and can quickly showcase the details like time, location, and can also help the visitors to find quickly the details they are interested in knowing. The theme supports translation among eight known languages like English, Spanish, German, Russian, etc. The UI part is elegant, and it works perfectly on mobile devices, thanks to the responsive characteristics.
- It includes dedicated features to support the promotion part of an event. It can display countdown, or promote buying tickets, and even includes social sharing icons.
- It supports Eventbrite, Xing Events, and Event Espresso, which are known plugins to help registration functionality and sell tickets online.
- The theme works perfectly with WooCommerce, thanks to the existing integration.
- It can be used to run a dedicated blog too, which also includes features to make images and content look awesome.
Event Management WordPress Theme
It’s the last recommendation from my side which covers almost every feature one might be looking to use on a website under our specific niche. The theme uses 100% responsive layout, which is cool, easy to navigate, and elegant as well. The package includes two homepage variations which are easy to pick, and wide and boxed versions are also offered. The theme includes dedicated support for running a Blog, sharing regular content and it also supports three Gallery pages. Visual Composer is also available in the package, which allows quick and powerful customizations.
- The theme supports Countdown Shortcode, featured with related options to further make it look and function best.
- There is a dedicated layout for sharing Event list, divided among categories and the listing is arranged in Isotope layout.
- It can also showcase the events in the form of a List or Grid, with an option to quickly switch the view.
- EventBrite integration is available inside, allowing the visitors to check the details, and quickly pay to book their seats.
These were the best options which I found worthy of the recommendation. If you’re looking for best themes in any other niche, I’ll recommend checking out other entries on our blog. If you need help on any related matter, feel free to describe it in the discussion section below, and we’ll be happy to help you further. Good luck!