As a lot of new people are using the internet every day, every business person is looking to come up with his/her own website.
As a marketer, you have a huge opportunity to convert those business persons, and one way to do that is by offering your own web hosting services.
This service we’re talking about here isn’t that easy to provide as its technically too complicated, but one can get some help.
Yes, I’m talking about using one of the best hosting WordPress themes, I’ve compiled down here. This way, you get to focus completely on the service thing.
This particular theme holds a unique layout, and it comes in WordPress, Drupal, and normal HTML5 versions. It uses the latest HTML5 to stay modern and lightweight on the server, and comes compatible with MailChimp and WHMCS. Bootstrap 3 framework is used underneath which makes the front-end visual looks stunning and the functionalities simply out from the future world, and the theme fits perfectly on all devices, mobile, desktop, laptop, and even tablets.
- This theme supports Retina display and comes with Retina icons, better known as FontAwesome.
- It is built on keeping high-resolution visuals in mind, making things look stunning, no matter on which device you look at.
- It comes with Revolution Slider which not only looks stunning but works like a premium slider plugin should.
- It comes with eight different skins, three different style layouts, and 26 different Bg patterns.
Cloud Host is a product from ThemeFuse and thus, it comes with their built-in powerful admin framework, helping the webmaster to bring any visual changes without going into coding at all. It allows showcasing pricing options in simple terms with features mentioned and packs different layouts and slider options to keep things unique. Moreover, it is totally responsive, and Retina displays ready.
- It comes with one click content install feature which makes the initial setup process damn simple.
- It comes with three different pricing options so that you can pick the one suiting best.
- It comes with a UI specifically designed for hosting service niche, which is the prime reason we’re here.
This third recommendation comes with a Drag & Drop page builder, helping webmaster with the customization and includes WHMCS-Bridge plugin compatibility to become a perfect theme for hosting niche. It is 100% responsive and comes with custom widgets. The theme package includes Google fonts, FontAwesome, Zopim live chat integration, Domain search form, and much more.
- The theme uses Bootstrap as the base, to ensure proper functionality, modern looks, and lightweight.
- It comes with a lot of CSS3 animations, bringing those cool effects which woo the consumers further.
- It uses Jquery wherever necessary to look modern, comes with PSD files included in the package.
This particular option we have comes fully compatible with WHMPRESS, if that’s the feature you were looking for till now, and it uses Bootstrap 3 framework at the base. The package it comes with include Visual Composer, allowing you to create any sort of unique looking page, through simple Drag & Drop page builder tool. And, the theme is perfect for mobile devices and Retina display powered Apple gadgets.
- The theme includes six different looking homepage options, which are all available to choose any time.
- The Visual Composer offers 40+ unique add-ons which can help you get an even unique look.
- It includes ready to use Domain checker tool, which is hardwired inside the theme itself.
- The theme comes with free premium plugins like Revolution Slider, MailChimp integration, and few more.
I’ve personally used this theme on one of my projects, it is 100% worthy of the price it comes at. The theme comes with a very modern look, with a premium tool like Visual Composer to help you get even more customizations. Further, it packs the premium Revolution Slider for free which otherwise costs $18 itself. To ensure fully compatibility for a hosting theme, it comes with WHMCS integration.
- The theme comes with a powerful set of Shortcodes underneath which are easy to use to add a particular functionality.
- The Theme Options panel at the back-end is simple to use and powerful enough to bring any subtle changes.
- It comes with a dedicated Mega Menu integration, making things look cool and super modern at the navigation itself.
- The theme includes video and parallax scrolling in backgrounds which offers a cool look.
There are very few developers who can use Black theme and still come up with an elegant looking product. If that’s what you aim for usually, then consider checking the demo of Onehost theme I’m recommending next. Its design part is simply stunning, thanks to the black profile and it comes with the usual features one would expect from a theme targeting for such a niche. Premium tools like Visual Composer, and Slider Revolution are available inside the package, and the theme is compatible with WHMCS.
- The theme comes with ten predefined homepage layouts, making it easy to switch to any of them and change the overall look.
- The Theme Options panel at the back-end is simple to use and holds many hidden jewels which all help to bring customizations quickly.
- It comes with unlimited color schemes to pick up and holds integration for Contact Form 7.
Does any of these themes get your attention? Personally, a web hosting provider should opt for a unique layout, which will help them to stand out of the crowd. What do you think?