A multiple page website can distract the visitor from reacting to the Call to Action area, and become a conversion for the owner.
These are the situations when dedicated Landing Page themes come into the frame, and they are really worthy of the time and efforts involved.
All you need to do is to go through this compilation and pick one out of following best WordPress landing page themes. I assure you, at least, one of them will be meeting the requirement list.
As usual, it’s recommended from my side to have a list of requirements and features you seek in a theme, then begin the match-making process.
For an experienced WordPress user, Divi needs no introduction. It’s an ElegantThemes product which can be used to create any website, thanks to the Drag & Drop visual page builder, integrated right within. So, it can also be used to create gorgeous and functional landing pages. You can either pick from existing UIs or can create your own. The whole layout is flexible, yet responsive and follows SEO norms.
- Divi Builder is a virtual page builder, available at the Dashboard, which is the prime highlight of this theme.
- It comes with existing layouts, which can be integrated with a single click. No setup required!
- It comes with about 46 content modules to help you setup any sort of functionality into the website.
X is a similar product as of Divi but with lots of unique implementations at the design and functional areas. It’s among the best-selling products at ThemeForest and comes with the perfect layout for almost every niche possible. And yes, it can be used to create gorgeous landing pages with multiple or single Call to Action areas. It comes with dozens of features to help you focus on bringing conversions, easily.
- The theme comes with two dozens of extensions for free, which are otherwise available at a price.
- Cornerstone framework makes it possible to bring any possible design layout and that too via simple drag & drop activities.
- The theme is 100% responsive and mobile ready. It also holds few app-like interfaces.
If you’re a mobile app developer, and looking to prepare a website for one of your product for smartphones, then consider checking Fusion product from an Elite Author at ThemeForest, LiveMesh. It comes with clean typography and smart phone friendly layout, which both looks elegant and remains functional. It comes with two distinctive homepage layouts and 60+ Shortcodes with a Shortcode builder itself to offer further customizations.
- The Theme Options panel available at the Dashboard comes with 200+ customization options.
- It integrates unlimited sidebar options, 500+ Google fonts and is also Child Theme ready.
- It comes loaded with few premium slider plugins along with Contact Form 7.
- Ajax powers the gallery part and the layout uses full-width.
This one isn’t a popular product (for now), but it deserves the attention. It’s a perfect theme for grabbing visitor’s attention and gain folders and subscribers. The package includes not just a single design but 25+ different and elegant UIs which are easy to pick and switch. Eat of those layouts are responsive and Retina display ready and comes. The product comes with dedicated support from the developer itself, Themify.
- It comes with Event and Portfolio post type to ensure proper integration of these rare types.
- The theme comes with WooCommerce integration along with a dedicated landing page layout for an online shop.
- A Drag & Drop page builder is also available with dozens of visual elements to add.
- The theme is SEO ready and is compatible with WPML.
It’s a theme specifically designed to showcase products or apps, through the concept of the landing page. So, if you’re looking to run a portfolio, then you shouldn’t miss checking Stratus demo. It comes with five different styles which all look gorgeous and comes loaded with required functionalities. Each layout is responsive and is ready to work on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphones, and even on featured Mobile phones. Cool, right?
- It comes with Conversion Form ready, which is a must-have feature for a landing page theme.
- The package includes 500+ icons, dozens of Shortcodes, and parallax support.
- The theme is built using BootStrap framework which makes things super lightweight yet modern and powerful.
- Multiple CSS3 animation and effects are also available inside to be picked up whenever needed.
Not impressed by any of the above mentioned? Let’s try something specifically designed for this niche, with tons of customization possibilities. Landlr is an all-in-one landing page theme which comes with modern design, flat and responsive layout, and is built with BootStrap 3, HTML5 and CSS3. It comes with dozens of customization options to help you create any possible landing page look. SEO norms are 100% followed, helping out the content to rank well. The theme package also includes premium Slider Revolution plugin for free.
- It comes with support for the cross browser, ensuring the website works perfectly on any device or browser.
- It comes with four color schemes to pick and 249 Icons by Font Awesome.
- The theme is ready with modern WordPress versions and comes with proper documentations.
Solopreneur is a candid WordPress theme that’s ideal for bloggers and marketers alike. The theme focuses on attracting, converting, and retaining a loyal following. For this purpose, the developers have created two different landing pages that ship with every license. Optin Forms integration makes it possible for visitors to sign up or subscribe which also helps to boost conversion rates and build a bigger email list.
- The theme comes with two custom handcrafted landing pages that are designed to convert.
- Solopreneur is mobile optimized from the get-go.
- The theme is incredibly lightweight which maximizes performance and helps to deliver an optimal user experience.
Once you finalized the theme, content is the next big hurdle you need to hit the perfect nerve. Make sure you don’t miss on that front. Otherwise, all your efforts of setting up a website with any of these themes might not work, as expected. Do let us know which landing page WordPress theme was your pick, and why. Good luck with the project!