Perhaps more than any other, the food industry is very sensitive to consumer demand. – Michael Pollan
If you take this quote seriously, then your food niche blog or restaurant business need to have a modern profile over the internet.
And, to achieve that, you can take help of WordPress to create the base and then pick any particular theme from the following compilation to take care of the visual part.
Let’s begin with the best restaurant WP templates compilation right away, shall we?
If you’re already convinced with the first theme, then check out how my second recommendation looks. It is one of the trending themes at ThemeForest platform and has even won an award for offering super elegant design. It comes with built-in support for running a business profile for your food business and even a dedicated blog. Moreover, it includes Visual Composer which is a known Drag & Drop page builder.
- The theme comes with premium Slider Revolution plugin without any additional cost.
- It supports WPML, WooCommerce, Essential GRID, Google fonts, and many other premium features.
- The package comes with proper documentation with video tutorials available to help you setup easily and make the most out of it.
- It also includes event and reservation management tools, which are a must for running a truly online restaurant and cafe business.
X is one of the highest seller themes at ThemeForest, not because of its features, but the way it takes the concept of themes beyond imagination. It can be used for almost any niche one can come up with, including the one we’re aiming for here. It comes with a dedicated support and the developers are always keen to improve things even further. Moreover, it comes with premium plugin integration which can cost you hundreds of dollars otherwise. So, you’re really getting one of the best possible packages with X.
- It comes with Typekit, Essential Grid, Envira Gallery, Layer Slider, and many other premium integrations.
- The theme comes with Content Dock, Video Lock, Cornerstone Page Builder and dedicated MailChimp integration to take email subscription thing further.
- It comes with an app like interface to work perfect on mobile devices and even on the Retina display ones.
- It comes with hundreds of elements which are easy to put on and change the way theme looks visually, without writing a single piece of code.
It’s a photography specific theme which can also be used for other niches for sharing the portfolio purpose. It packs 23 unique demos which are all one-click away from importing and seeing up. The design is the prime attraction here, as every visual looks top-notch and delivers the required ambiance. Moreover, it packs an Options Panel with powerful features and functionalities and it also holds a page builder with drag & drop facility, keeping us away from coding. It allows creating unlimited portfolios and doesn’t require any third-party plugin to make things work properly.
- The layouts are unique with three body elements and three footer layouts. Not to forget, five Menu layouts are also available.
- It packs premium slider plugins, MasterSlider & Slider Revolution.
- Over 50+ modules are available to be used and are one-click away from being used in the overall setup.
Tesla themes are known for their powerful customisations which are dead simple to begin with and expertise in. And, DOWNTOWN is one of their primary product which is specifically developed to meet the requirements of this niche. It comes with a set of cool features, making the overall package totally worthy of the price tag. The package even includes Revolution Slider premium plugin which otherwise comes at $19 (when bought separately). The layout is responsive and the parallax effects and stylish transitions are used in order to deliver and impressive experience. The grid layout supports up to 12 columns. The package also includes AJAX powered contact form.
- It holds the social media integration and even supports Google Maps.
- It supports Shortcodes which can be used to quickly implement a particular functionality.
- It supports custom posts including testimonials, services, team members, and even calendar.
Lambda is another multipurpose theme coming with a dedicated layout for food niche we’re looking for here. It comes with super elegant and smart layout, which is further customizable. The demos it includes for our niche are for recipes and running a niche specific blog. It comes with Visual Composer drag & drop page builder along with 100+ Bootstrap customization options. The package also includes Revolution Slider which is a premium plugin otherwise.
- The theme comes with a responsive design with a specific target to look perfect on mobile devices.
- It comes with a header area which six different layouts and different elements to customize it further.
- It comes with dedicated documentation, video tutorials, and support forum.
- It comes with one click demo installation tool, which is super easy to switch to a particular demo and begin the blog or website.
If you’re looking for a dedicated restaurant theme, then don’t miss out checking Tavern. It comes with four beautiful demos, allowing you to choose a personal favourite out of every available option. Moreover, it comes with Open Table integration which is an easy tool to create and run an online reservation module on the website, which even works on mobile devices. The theme comes with 60+ page elements which are easily usable, thanks to the Drag & Drop page builder.
- The package comes with integration for WooCommerce and Visual Composer.
- It comes with HTML5 ready image and video slider which is WPML ready and holds parallax layers to look gorgeous.
- The UI comes with parallax scrolling effect coming with boxed or full-width layout, direction settings, and smooth scrolling.
Steak House Food
This one is another recommended theme from my side, and the final one. It’s developed dedicatedly for restaurant and food niche we’re looking for and comes with dozens of cool features along with a very unique looking UI to woo the visitors further. It comes with a contemporary responsive design with a dedicated layout for desktop, laptop, mobile, and tablet devices. It can allow you to share videos of recipes, behind-the-scene videos or images, recipes, menus, and many more.
- The theme comes with a built-in online reservation module, making the website further useful.
- It comes with a bunch of customization options, making it easy for you to change the feel and overall look.
- It comes with Mobile optimized menu and even supports different post formats.
Since we’re talking about the “best themes” here, then the best way to start that is by a StudioPress product. This Brunch Pro is a perfect theme for running a food niche blog. It comes with the best-in-class Genesis framework, making thins look super cool and stay extremely lightweight. The key thing about this framework is that it comes with options which are really useful. You’ll rarely find a nonsense addition. I’ll recommend you to check out its demo and see if it fits in with your requirements.
- The theme comes with custom page templates, which are available inside the package itself.
- It comes with dedicated custom widgets to be used at homepage and footer areas.
- It is totally responsive and uses a fluid layout and even supports touchscreen devices and Retina display ones.
- The theme comes with a Theme Panel at the base, making customization super easy.
Products of WPLook developer are always worthy of their price tag and they are as premium as one demands. Studio 8 is a premium theme that supports the specific niche we’re looking for and it supports layered Photoshop files which improve the overall visual experience. First of all, it looks stunning (check demo), and it supports Shortcodes to quickly implement a specific functionality. The performance scorecard is always above A98% grade, and the theme even understands the concept of Child Theme. One Child theme is included in the package itself.
- It comes with support for custom post types and also has three widget areas on the homepage.
- It is ready to work with WPML and is ready with multilingual.
- The plugin is extremely easy to use and is backed up by dedicated support from the developer.
That’s all from my side. If you’re finding yourself in a dilemma to pick one of these worthy recommendations, then mention your requirements in the comment section and I’ll come up with a hand-picked solution for you. Don’t forget to share this with your friends online. Peace!