There are other better ways to increase email subscriptions but the easiest one is to create a Squeeze Page. It’s a special landing page which usually has nothing but an email subscription box, with no outbound links.
These webpages can be set up by using unique themes, designed to create landing pages, or you can achieve the same using plugins as well.
In the case of themes, you need to minimise the number of elements on the front page, to achieve a proper Squeeze page look, but in the case of plugins, it is extremely simple.
So, let’s have a look on the best WordPress Squeeze page plugins. These are hand-picked and are known to offer this special expertise.
To help you use the best WordPress Wikipedia Plugin we have compiled the data in this table to make it easy to compare your options. Be sure to keep scrolling down for more detail on each plugin mentioned.
|Plugin||Price||Features||Ease of use||Works with current theme?||Mobile-friendly?||VISIT|
|Thrive landing page builder||$67||Download|
|WordPress Landing Pages||$0|
|Ultimate Landing Page and Coming Soon Page||$0 (paid add-ons)|
|MiniMax - Page Layout Builder||$0 (paid add-ons)||Download|
Optin ninja might just be the best WordPress squeeze page plugin that’s currently available on the market which is also reasonable price. I use this plugin on a numerous amount of my websites mainly just before I’m about to launch. I use it to collect visitors email address in which I then notify them or email them in the meantime to let them know what to expect at once my site is live. Optin Ninja allows you to set up auto responders, and it works with popular emailing service such as Aweber, MailChimp and also gives you the ability to store users emails locally. The customization option is quite expensive as it allows you to set an infinite amount of color variation and background texture. There is a two-step process for maximum conversion rate each step is it easy to understand that laid out in a manner which I make sense to your readers.
- You’re able to build custom URL in which you can set up A/B split testing in which you can track and monitor.
- With the exit intent feature, you’re able to attend users in the special offer to encourage more conversion rate.
- Included is also a bundle of over 300 tiled background and photos.
Thrive landing page builder
Thrive landing page builder is another excellent plug-in in which to consider similar to Optin ninja you’re able to create an infinite amount of squeeze pages which is highly customizable. This plug-in was built by team guys who knows a thing or two about affiliate marketing and that this is reflected in the features and a pre-made template in which is included with this plug-in. You can customize their thing by Simply adding and removing any elements on the page you also have control over the steps in which your users take in the opt-in process. Over 156 different templates is available right out the box, with a Thrive landing page you’re able to put up numerous amount of professional looking squeeze pages within a matter of minutes regardless what industry you’re in. What’s also great about this plug-in is that allows you to customize your squeeze page with the drag and drop builder you also have a split testing option further to increase your conversion rate for maximum conversions and increase Revenue.
- There’s a ton of button Styles which are proven to convert
- There’re multiple styling elements you’ll need, such as the satisfaction guaranteed styled text, etc…
- It’s fully responsive and supports all the major email subscription providers, Google Maps integration, countdown timer, testimonials and much more.
WordPress Landing Pages
It’s hard to put the number one tag on all these plugins, but I personally liked this particular one. It comes with easy to use interface, includes all basic functionalities, is available for free, and it supports third-party add-ons. To make it even better, the plugin is available for developers and the whole source code is available on Github for contributions. The product supports A/B testing which is one simple way to find out which version of the webpage can work best for your situation. You are allowed to create your own sort of UI to get a complete custom solution.
- It packs tons of customizations, visual elements and useful options that all can work in a harmony to deliver a custom solution.
- Visual Editor is also available with its own set of visual elements that further helps the customizations.
- It comes with pre-ready forms that can be quickly setup and are designed to collect visitor information, thus increasing conversion rates.
- It works with most of the WordPress themes and supports other plugins.
Ultimate Landing Page and Coming Soon Page
Another plugin which is available for free but there is also a premium version of the same, packed with advanced features. This plugin is all about creating Coming Soon webpages which are mostly set up to gather as many email subscribers as they can. And, it packs tons of visual and functional customization options to support such webpages. The plugin is extremely simple to use, and the setup procedure can be done within first five minutes of installing it. It allows adding your own custom logo, play with the background, put an image or pattern, and even change the fonts using the available Google Fonts collection. The free version packs advanced features for landing pages, which is really helpful if you don’t have budget during the beginning. The plugin also adds a fully functional analytic tool, that can help you keep track of the progress.
- It is compatible to work with Feedburner which is an old tool now.
- It packs built-in support for social platforms, and social icons are also included to be placed on the pages.
- It works perfectly with MailChimp, Aweber, and other known names in the email management industry.
- It is backed by a support forum, where you can answer the questions and queries and get help from the community members and even the developers.
MiniMax – Page Layout Builder
If you were looking for a free Drag & Drop tool then here is your chance to get one. It packs an entirely responsive layout which is compatible to work perfectly on the smartphones and tablets. The whole layout is customizable, and there are multiple content blocks available in the package which all perfectly suits WordPress platform. Everything is extremely easy to use, and you can set up a whole website within ten minutes, or even less. It rarely offers a framework and allows you to play with the total imagination to create a unique and personal looking webpages. As most of our plugins, it is also available in the premium version with advanced features and optimizations.
- It packs five different styles for images, making sure they are visible and functional perfectly.
- It supports sub-page module and even allows running a proper functioning blog.
- The front-end is where the visual drag & drop tool works, making it easy to see the live changes.
- It comes with proper documentation and even has a dedicated support forum.
The developer is so confident about its product, that it goes on to call it the number one landing page builder. And, if you look at the functionalities it packs, you might feel the same. There are no functionalities or features this plugin misses and even if they are new ones, then the developers are keen to introduce them with regular updates. Everything is kept regularly updated to meet the new WordPress standards, and you should check out its details to see it in live action. The plugin takes care of all modern amenities like social media integration, social counter, timer, testimonials, team page, even details, and much more. The front-end is customizable via drag & drop tool, which is equipped with tons of visual and content elements or modules. The plugin is featured and recommended by authority sites which add another layer of trust.
- It packs a pre-ready template for most of the niches and you are one click away from installing any of them.
- It works perfectly with other plugins, most of the themes and the modern WordPress script version.
- It is compatible to work with email management software like Aweber, MailChimp, and many others.
- The layout is always responsive and there is also a built-in analytic tool behind.
If you wish to convince the visitors further to sign up for the email newsletter then publishing a copywriter approved content can help. Or you can even set up a dedicated blog to the website. In either case, you need to have a proper strategy before making the website live. Let us know which WordPress squeeze page you are finally picked and exactly why. In the case of any assistance, feel free to describe the situation in the discussion section below. Peace!