There isn’t any saying like that, but I wish it were. “Nothing is impossible with WordPress at the base.”
It has been gearing up ever since it started its journey and since then, it has covered a long path, making sure it’s ready to be used for multiple niches.
And, lucky for all fans, it is also ready for the e-commerce setup. You just have to find a compatible and premium theme.
Today, I’m sharing the compilation of the same, i.e., the best WordPress store themes. Each one of these is hand-picked and deserves the chance to be the soulmate of your e-commerce website.
Let’s start with the theme options now!
It’s one of the best selling products at ThemeForest in this niche and comes with tons of customization options and a layout which is perfect for running an online store. It’s not just a theme; it’s a platform which can handle tons of customizations, thanks to the built-in Options Panel, Live Customizer, and the powerful Visual Composer drag & drop tool with all its elements. It comes with six months of one-on-one support and is a product of an Elite Author at the platform. Moreover, it packs dozens of pre-made layouts which are one-click away from installing and setting up. It even packs 650+ Google Fonts which are the easiest way to change the typography in few clicks. The layout is perfectly responsive to ensure proper support for smartphones and tablets.
- Other than Visual Composer, it packs Revolution Slider premium plugin which is a known sliding plugin.
- It supports portfolio gallery posts, to help you showcase the products in the best possible way.
- It supports digital downloads, putting a price ahead of them and even allows customers to put their reviews online
- It supports the color, size, and different metrics for the products, offering the variations.
It’s a brand new product which not everyone has touched yet, but it truly deserves that chance and can be the best solution for your next online store. It follows the 1170 pixel layout as it’s backed up by Bootstrap framework, delivering a high-end and super elegant UI. The UI is customizable as well, thanks to the built-in options which even supports the concept of live customisations. The package includes 27 editable PSD files and proper documentation. You even get the regular six months of developer support after the successful purchase. The reason why I liked it is because its UI was interesting and fresh in looks, and it packed very less, but all needed functionalities.
- It packs two style homepage which is ready to install with a single click.
- It comes with unique multipurpose design, helping you to sell almost any kind of product.
- It is powered by Warp 7 framework which brings HTML5 richness, proper compression, grid system, tracking code, and modular and extensible features.
- There are about 50+ locations where widgets can be added, allowing the simplest way of customization.
- It is compatible with multiple web browsers and also with smartphones and tablets, thanks to the responsive layout.
It’s not exactly a product from StudioPress, rather from a third-party developer, but it is backed up by their support. And, it is powered by the extremely powerful, popular, super efficient and highly secure, Genesis framework. It is simple to use and comes with all-ready setup, helping the ones who are always eager to begin their work. It is not just compatible with WooCommerce, but also with iThemes Exchange, and WP e-Commerce plugins. Look at its demo and see if it looks good to you.
- The homepage is powered by widgets, carrying ten homepage and five sitewide widget areas.
- It holds a proper Theme Panel at the Dashboard, helping the webmaster to bring possible changes.
- It comes with multiple layout options which are all responsive in nature.
- The theme is ready for translation, ensuring the content is available for global audiences.
It’s the best e-commerce solution from MyThemeShop, a known name in the theme industry and it comes with all the required features along with a unique UI. It comes with four well-descend demos which are one-click away from installing. The theme is built using the latest web programming languages, keeping things super elegant at front-end while maintaining the top-notch performance. It is provided with 24/7 live support from a highly trained team and also holds dedicated forum and documentation. The best part of this theme is how easy it is to use. Go ahead, check its demo and see if it fits your requirements.
- It is powered by WooCommerce and supports all its extensions.
- The whole layout is responsive and smartphone ready. In fact, the design is mobile friendly.
- It packs features like Wishlist and QuickView which are a must for a modern e-commerce.
- Once purchased, it receives regular updates and can be used on unlimited domains.
It’s a popular theme, purchased by over 7k customers at ThemeForest. So, here is your trustable theme, if you were waiting for one. It comes with support for tons of customizations and even supports the portfolio of various kinds and looks. The functionalities it packs is all ready for e-commerce niche and are good enough to help anyone setup an elegant and unique looking store without any knowledge of coding. Different layout options are present which are also responsive and mobile friendly.
- It allows selling of digital or downloadable products along with the normal ones.
- It packs features which allow the manager to put product variations online.
- It packs a search tool with proper filters to help the visitors quickly find a product.
- It is optimized for SEO norms and even supports the concept of vouchers and coupons.
Now that you have the list of best store themes for WordPress, which one you’re going to pick up and why? Let us know in the discussion section, as your feedback will improve our work and will also help other webmasters to decide the best pick out of these. Don’t forget to share this compilation with your followers. Good luck with your store!