Normal themes are no longer making a huge impact on the visitors, and also on the webmaster. So, to woo them, the developers stood up and made something which can’t be called ‘normal’.
Welcome to the age of Theme Builders, which are not a normal theme, rather a collection of tools, which work in a harmony to allow a webmaster to create any possible visual layout, without writing a single piece of code.
Sounds impressive, right? Well, when you use any of them, you’ll feel the real power.
Thankfully, we don’t have just one or two such builders, rather dozens of them. So, here I’m sharing my personal favourite and best WordPress theme builders.
With Divi, Sky is the limit! With hundreds of elements to change, customise and Drag & Drop powered Divi Builder, it’s the top-notch WordPress theme builder you can get. Within the box, you get the Divi Builder, along with pre-made layouts, counting up to 18. The best part about all the design possibilities is that all of them are kept responsive. With Divi, you can create any sort of website, without writing a single piece of code.
- It holds 46 content modules which consist of multiple post formats, buttons, sidebars, tabs, etc.
- It comes with super advanced design settings to further increase the wow factor in a particular layout.
- The theme allows putting custom CSS code, in case, you’re not satisfied with the included one.
- The customization part works with live previews, making sure the possibilities are endless.
It’s not a new name in the industry, rather, Headway developer is among the oldest ones. Headway builder comes with a Drag & Drop builder, of course, to ensure endless design possibilities. The primary attraction with this builder is how fast it adjusts with the changes and confirms them. It welcomes with the custom CSS code, and all the designs are kept responsive, no matter how weird you make it. The support part is also impressive, and the developer is keen to help all of its customers.
- Headway builder is a real treat for designers as it comes with its own Design Editor, bringing elegant designs elements at the table.
- All the design changes are kept recorded which can be used anytime to bring back the previous changes.
- It is compatible with almost every known plugin like WooCommerce, bbPress, BuddyPress, Gravity Forms, etc.
- The webmaster is allowed to load certain pre-made templates to get a base ready for future customizations.
Heard about Cornerstone page builder? X is the theme powered by the same, and thus, X itself can be considered as a theme builder. It comes with endless possibilities, dozens of pre-made layouts and integrates perfectly with other plugins (both premium and free) like MailChimp, Video Lock, Content Dock, Layer Slider, Typekit, etc. The package itself comes with dozens of freeloaders which are otherwise available at individual prices. Not to forget, this is one of the highest selling product at ThemeForest.
- The page builder works 100% at the front-end, making sure live preview of every change, and that too, in real time.
- The elements library included within is sufficient for hundreds of designs but to satisfy the huge appetite, third-party ones are also available.
- It comes with lots of extensions, which are integrated right within and can be included into the website with few clicks.
Themify products are so powerful and efficient. This builder of their own is not just modern, but also powerful, and is loaded up with the right ingredients. Of course, it uses the Drag & Drop interface, and it allows creating any sort of website layout, by simply dragging an element and putting it at the required place. There are 40+ design layouts available inside the package, which can be loaded up with a single click, and webmaster is allowed to begin using them, instantly.
- It comes with both, front-end and back-end visual customization options.
- It comes with duplicate protection feature to help the layout stay away from using duplicate elements.
- The elements can be placed in grid layouts as well, offering a nest of rows and columns.
- It comes with multiple animation effects which can be applied to specific elements.
If you’re looking for a specific set of tools, without hundreds of them, then consider checking what Ultimatum has to offer. You can check all of its features and details easily at the mentioned page below, with a live preview of how things work, in an actual scene. It is clearly the simplest theme builder out there, with specific and all needed elements.
- The customization part is handled by a Theme Options panel and also by a Drag & Drop tool.
- It is powered by BootStrap, ensuring super modern layout while keeping things super lightweight and secure.
- Apart from beginners, it can woo designers as well.
With a promise of not to learn anything new, VelocityPage is my last recommendation. It promises to save your time, efforts, and money which you would have invested in getting a unique layout, otherwise. It features all the usual features for a modern theme builder but also comes with extras and few unique ones. If you’re into affiliate marketing, then it’s one of the recommended products.
- It comes with compatibility for Aweber and MailChimp to ensure landing pages works great on conversion.
- It can create product launch pages with unique layouts, aiming for top-notch user experience.
- Every layout is responsive and mobile friendly.
Finally, you’re aware of the best WordPress theme builders out there, and now you need to pick one, matching all the requirements at your end, and also fitting the budget. Let me know if you need help in hand-picking just a single one. Don’t forget to share your experience later. Good luck!