A website for an artist can only be good. If it lacks the creativity, then it hurts your personal profile. This is the reason why you should be picking only the premium themes for this specific niche.
And, to help you out with that, I’ve curated a compilation of best WordPress Artist themes right here. These selections will all be helpful and will save a lot of your valuable time.
All you need to do is to create a list of features and requirements and then start the matchmaking process with the one I’m sharing below. It will be the quickest way to find the best match.
It’s another niche specific theme coming with unique layouts and dozens of related features and functionalities, and it comes with WooCommerce integration to help you sell online products. The theme comes with a wide 1180px layout, and it is totally responsive and ready to work perfectly on Retina display devices. The package includes PSD files, demo content, and proper documentation.
- The theme comes with a full-page built-in slider, supporting images and content.
- It comes with built-in translation support and even includes .po and mo files.
- The homepage is dynamic, allowing the customizations by turning on/off the available modules.
- The theme comes with custom galleries and the related options which showcase the images in the best possible way.
It’s a popular WordPress theme which comes with dozens of pre-made layouts, also covering the specific niche we’re looking at. It packs 30+ layouts (named as Concepts) which are all unique, top-notch regarding quality and comes with a quick switch to load and setup. The theme package includes Visual Composer Drag & Drop page builder which is tailored for it, along with iLightBox, Revolution Slider, Layer Slider, and WooCommerce. The theme is also ready with WPML and supports multilingual translation. Each and every element of the website is responsive and can quickly adapt to the screen size of the host device.
- It comes with built-in Options Panel which helps the webmaster to bring quickly visual and functional changes without coding at all.
- It comes with Awesome Gird which is an interactive way to share images.
- The theme comes with more than six different Menu styles and also have specific templates for Portfolio and Blog.
- To support our specific niche, it comes with built-in media library supporting all popular platforms like Spotify, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, SoundCloud, YouTube, etc.
It’s a specific theme designed for music bands and musicians, and it does come with different layouts which are easy to pick and capable of delivering a unique looking website. The theme is regularly updated, bringing improvements and more Demos (layouts) to the table. The customization part is powered by none other than Visual Composer, a known Drag & Drop page builder and it also comes with built-in Menu builder, which helps in creating a different kind of looking and functioning Menus. The theme allows putting videos or images in the background which are supported and further made attractive by Parallax effects.
- It comes with Essential Grid plugin, which helps in creating any sort of possible grid.
- It comes with Hot Links feature built-in which is sort of a Call to Action area to help you put the featured content at centre.
- It comes with a built-in tool for handling the Events and Gigs with options to mention and share complete details with the visitors or followers.
- There is a built-in audio player with an option to share Music album details.
It’s the last recommended theme from my side which perfectly fits the musicians. It comes with dedicated integration with SoundCloud, Instagram, and Bandsintown, which are a helpful addition to the table. It’s a theme specifically designed for singers, bands, DJs, or any other type of musician. Considering the busy lives of artists, the theme comes with easy to setup mechanisms which doesn’t require much time, rather believes in getting the job done quickly. It also comes with built-in Visual Composer, a known Drag & Drop page builder, which brings dozens of customization options into the scenario. Moreover, it also comes with an intro animation which can woo the visitors for sure.
- The theme is built over Redux framework which also handles the Theme Options panel, available at the Dashboard.
- It also uses BootStrap as the framework which brings top-notch security to the scenario.
- It uses the pro level parallax effects which totally changes the way theme interacts to the visitors.
- The theme comes with a dedicated photo and video albums which help the artists to keep up with their followers.
If your website is all about nightlife, covering events, and music charts, then my first pick is perfect for all these exact sub-niches. It comes with dark and light color schemes and I personal like the dark one, as per the niche we’re targeting here. The theme is a popular product at ThemeForest which is developed by an Elite Author at the platform and it is backed up by Redux framework which is known for its top-notch security and performance. Also, it’s regularly updated to stay modern and fixed as far as bugs and security patches are concerned.
- The theme comes with compatibility for cross-browsers, uses a responsive layout which is also ready for Retina display devices.
- It packs a built-in Radio and MP3 player which perfectly fits the requirements for the specific niche.
- The theme comes with premium plugins like Visual Composer, Recurring Events, Revolution Slider, and WooCommerce.
- It supports multiple languages and translation and is backed up by a dedicated Theme Options panel.
These were the best picks to work with WordPress, and I hope, at least, one of them matched your requirements and personal taste. If you’re creating this website to get in touch with your followers, then I’ll recommend starting a blog as well, attached to the same website, where you can talk to your followers. This will be the best way of communication with them. Good luck!