The YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode plugin helps you to turn your e-store into a product catalogue. By activating the plugin, you have the option to hide the pricing and/or add-to-cart on each product page and replace them with custom call-to-action.
This prevents the users from immediately placing an order on any of the products they like. Instead, they are encouraged to contact you for further enquiry about the product, where you can negotiate pricing, additional feature requirements, and much more.
Here is a quick look at main feature highlights of the YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode plugin after which we will discuss how you can use it to help your business.
- Turns your eCommerce website into a simple online product catalogue.
- Allows you to hide the price of your products and also remove the add-to-cart button. You can do this for all products or some specific products belonging to a particular category.
- Comes with a “Massive Catalog Mode”. It hides the prices and disables the add-to-cart and checkout button from all products on your eCommerce store.
- You can program the plugin to only hide the prices and add-to-cart button for guest users. Products can still be purchased for registered users who are logged in.
- Adds a customizable call-to-action either in the form of a Contact Us button, text label, or an inquiry form.
- Compatible with others for YITH WooCommerce plugins including the Multi-Vendor plugin.
Who Is It For?
Right off the boat, the plugin is ideal for users who are interested in turning their eCommerce store into an online catalogue of products and services.
If you don’t want your e-store visitors to directly purchase the products they see on your product page, but rather get in touch with you first, then this is the perfect plugin for the job.
This feature can be really useful if you specialize in selling customized products or services. As such, it makes sense that the customer should discuss with you their requirements before you quote them a price.
Also, the plugin can be useful if you want to create a members-only eCommerce store. Unregistered users will only get to see a “register to purchase” label, or a similarly customized sign. When registered and logged in, they can see the prices and start adding the products to their carts and go to the checkout page.
The YITH WooCommerce Catalog Mode plugin is available for free but with limited features. If you want the entire package then prices start at $49 for a 1-year license to use the plugin on a single website.
However, if you are planning to use the plugin on multiple websites, then you can go for their $249.99 plan which gives you a 1-year license to use the plugin on 30 websites.
YITH is a well-known name in the world of WooCommerce plugins. They have an industry-leading support team ready to answer all your questions and resolve all your problems.
All you need to do is get in touch via their ticket-based support team. A support expert will become available to address your issues within a couple of hours.